What has happened to this board?

In this entire Forum, can we all just quit attacking each other with comments?  Insure that when we say something we know the facts or indicate that it is just that I think or I beleive?  And most important quit calling the participants of RLC names and cyber bullying?  We can make this Forum more enjoyable for us and for others who might read CC.Net.  Thank you

I agree.If members quit making vulgar,cruel,degrading and hurtful comments about the girls at RLC,I will stop making derogatory remarks to those members. I'll even back off on my criticism of Nora and Kiko.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote author=Foamy T. Squirrel link=topic=6277.msg139254#msg139254 date=1438546023

(The Images associated with this comment are no longer accessible and have been removed).

What it is that I take away from these pictures is something that I have said before in a past post. Look at the global ranking of RLC and look at the global ranking of CC. This to me is proof that although a lot of people make posts here, CC only represents a small percentage of actual members that subscribe to RLC.

What it is that I take away from these pictures is something that I have said before in a past post. Look at the global ranking of RLC and look at the global ranking of CC. This to me is proof that although a lot of people make posts here, CC only represents a small percentage of actual members that subscribe to RLC.

This means we belong to an exclusive and elite club, a citadel where the teeming unwashed masses cannot hope to tread!  ;D  8)

thank you for sharing that with us Foamy T. Squirrel.

I second that and, regarding the line at the bottom about a record number of views certainly seems true to me. There has been an amazing amount of posts being done for the reasons you indicate.

Comparison between the CC and RLC, based on the Alexa Ranking is very difficult. I've been thinking about it a lot in the past and tried to figure out how to compare those curves.

Those curves do not tell you the number of visitors or how long users are on the site. I have not studied the matter, but I believe they are based on the number of page views. I believe that normal user, who spends as much time in the CC and RLC, makes tens of times more page views in RLC, as in the CC. The need to change the camera all the time raises RLC Alexa Ranking much better, than many much popular websites. RLC Alexa Ranking would be even higher without the Multi View mode, which reduces the need for page page views.

What do you think if we cut this apartment

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean.  Who is this "we" you refer to?  CC?  RLC?

If it's CC, are you suggesting that Admin remove the section of the forum for this apartment?

If it's RLC, what makes you think RLC would ever dream of removing this apartment?

See presents a valid argument. Alexa data is limited, unless you pay for the full service, and even then it requires careful analysis.

The key component of the graphs is to show hit rate trends. I am surprised that CC's trends have been consistent, while RLC's have been volatile. Previously, when I have compared them and posted the results (archived, somewhere), RLC and CC hit rates had ups-and-downs that mirrored one another.

What do you think if we cut this apartment

I think I know what you are asking.

I think the hit rate trend on Alexa would fall drastically if RLC cut this apartment. And if they also dumped Leora, their chart would plummet from the sky, crash, and explode upon impact.