Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Just my opinions and observations. I believe that it is only the cleanliness of the apartment. A couple of days ago when speechlessness between K & K and Nora began, there was a small incident in ground floor . After that Kristy went to clean up the balcony with a brush.

At the beginning Kristy always took her and Kamila's dishes from the living room to the kitchen and wash the dishes, and kept the apartment clean. This situation has completely changed and, for example, girls' dirty dishes in the kitchen may be there for many days. The same situation is also in the bathroom, girls do not clean up what they are messed, sink was really dirty for many days.

Today, Nora cleaned the bathroom and kitchen and washes the dishes, Kamila did nothing, Kristy washed the bathroom sink just a quick swipe.

At the beginning of this apartment Nora often showed for girls, for example, how dirty bathroom mirror and sink are, and girls cleaned them. The situation went very bad between the Nora and Rita. Nora sent messages to Rita's phone, and after that Rita went, for example, to remove the hair from the bathtub, or from sink, or washes the mirror.

Keep in mind that Nora lives there permanently, so cleanliness is for her a much bigger issue than for other girls. It has become clear that when there is made a thorough clean, it is always done during the under maintenance (outsourced), so maybe there is a disagreement between girls and Nora what they belongs to clean.

I have to use the bullshit card on the under maintenance outsourced thorough cleaning!!  Nora doesn't even keep her own room clean!!  She needs to put her money where her mouth is and set a better example is all I have to say!!!

Guest Rodney_X

Just my opinions and observations. I believe that it is only the cleanliness of the apartment. A couple of days ago when speechlessness between K & K and Nora began, there was a small incident in ground floor . After that Kristy went to clean up the balcony with a brush.

At the beginning Kristy always took her and Kamila's dishes from the living room to the kitchen and wash the dishes, and kept the apartment clean. This situation has completely changed and, for example, girls' dirty dishes in the kitchen may be there for many days. The same situation is also in the bathroom, girls do not clean up what they are messed, sink was really dirty for many days.

Today, Nora cleaned the bathroom and kitchen and washes the dishes, Kamila did nothing, Kristy washed the bathroom sink just a quick swipe.

At the beginning of this apartment Nora often showed for girls, for example, how dirty bathroom mirror and sink are, and girls cleaned them. The situation went very bad between the Nora and Rita. Nora sent messages to Rita's phone, and after that Rita went, for example, to remove the hair from the bathtub, or from sink, or washes the mirror.

Keep in mind that Nora lives there permanently, so cleanliness is for her a much bigger issue than for other girls. It has become clear that when there is made a thorough clean, it is always done during the under maintenance (outsourced), so maybe there is a disagreement between girls and Nora what they belongs to clean.

totally agree with you,

Except at the time Milana and Coco was total mess, and up to their departure, Nora did not tell them, never remonstrance !!!!

tout à fait d'accord avec vous,

Sauf à l'époque de Milana et Coco, c'était le bordel total, et jusqu à leur départ, Nora ne leur a rien dit, jamais aucune remontrance !!!!

I have to use the bullshit card on the under maintenance outsourced thorough cleaning!!  Nora doesn't even keep her own room clean!!  She needs to put her money where her mouth is and set a better example is all I have to say!!!

Hey asshole, before you call bullshit on anybody, get a better pair of glasses! He was talking about keeping the common areas clean--bathroom, kitchen and livingroom, and balcony. Not about the girls rooms or Nora's room. Nora doesn't care how the girls' rooms look, and she has a full right to keep her own room anyway she wants! But she has a full right to request that common areas be kept clean! SEE is dead on point with his opinion.

And right now she's baking cupcakes for everyone. In a thong! How's that for an "example"? She's listening to music through her phone, and guess where her phone is? :P  GO Nora! We love you, even though sometimes you have the worst timing!

Well, Kami ate her cupcake and went right back upstairs.  Maybe she needs to get off and nobody will leave her alone.

Unbelievable, both girls have spent the entire day and evening inside the apartment.

I think you are right. She better hurry, Kristy will interrupt soon