Where are the girls-what are they doing?

This was the farthest i have seen them play.  Kristy was on top of Kamilia and she was moving her hair in Kami's face and Kamila definitely was saying no but she almost implied no and motioned to the cameras as if she would be embarrassed to do something on cam. 

But she also did not stop her from continuing to try. Kamilia does seem to like the this.

This was the farthest i have seen them play.  Kristy was on top of Kamilia and she was moving her hair in Kami's face and Kamila definitely was saying no but she almost implied no and motioned to the cameras as if she would be embarrassed to do something on cam. 

But she also did not stop her from continuing to try. Kamilia does seem to like the this.

I do agree, even though Kami is reluctant, she acts as though she really enjoys the physical touching, playing and contact.

I'm beginning to hate Kristy, to force Kamila into doing what Kamila doesn't want to, but then Kamila should be more defensive.

I believe that Kami really does enjoy it, but it is out of her comfort zone to pursue her desire to give back willingly to Kristy on cam, just as it has been out of her comfort zone to masturbate totally exposed on cam.  Given time, hopefully, if she want to, that will change.

I watched the whole scene with Kristy ending up on top of Kamila and then by her side, too.  Kamila was trying to protect herself by keeping covered with blankets or pillows, but at various points, Kristy had her face right into Kamila's (kissing?) and later running her hair back and forth across Kamila's face.  Kamila was for the most part defensive, but sometimes did not resist and often they were both laughing--including when Kamila pointed to the cameras.  Kristy hooked her finger in the side of Kamila's panties and suggestively stretched their waist away from Kamila's body a couple of times, but Kamila unhooked Kristy's hand and pushed it away.  They were still smiling and sometimes laughing, until Kristy forced down Kamila's blanket enough to put her hand on Kamila's right breast and cup it and wiggle it around for a few seconds.  At first, Kamila neither encouraged nor discouraged that approach by Kristy.  But after a few seconds, Kamila pushed Kristy's hand away and said something to Kristy.  Kristy immediately got up and went to the bathroom.  They were not smiling.  When Kristy left the bathroom and went back into Kamila's room, Kamila had also left and then went into the bathroom herself.  She sprayed deodorant under her arms, and after returning to her room, although both were on the same bed, they were at different ends, looking at their phones, and neither was smiling.  From all the body language, I think that Kamila had told Kristy to stop, and Kristy probably felt embarassed and rejected.  No real fight between the two, but at least a temporary cooling-off period.

I do not think Kamila was willing to continue after the first interruption, which was a pure accident. What I have seen, they has earlier said to each other if they want to be alone, and she had possibility to ask Nora closed the door when she left, but she didn't done that.  She just lost her desire to continue.

Now she is again alone in her room, and door is closed, so let's hope she can get her desires to continue.

Kamila is alone now in her room with the door closed.  As usual, her head is on pillows against the wall, her legs spread towards the camera (she's wearing her panties), and she is on her iPhone.  I don't see Kristy in any of the rooms at this minute.  I don't hear anything.  Maybe what you heard was from a few minutes ago when I left RLC briefly.

It is true what you just said, and Kristy is definitely more aggressive and touchy than Kami is comfortable with at this time.  Notice how if Kami is playing, the quick cover up-again a demonstration of her shyness to share her sexual intimate moments with others.  Oddly, Kristy does the same under covers at this time when she masturbates. These are just my opinions and not fact