Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Kristy is back, kitchen camera don't work. I bet she bought watermelon, and lot of fruits. Hope she doesn't hurt herself with knife  ::)

I also have problem with the kitchen camera. So there might be a lengthy under maintenace soon. They must use extra long time here if they need so send over a technician. He most likely uses a long time to go over each camera to be extra long in the apartment with the girls.

Now Kristy got up and dragged Kamila with her to go down to the kitchen.  For quite a while, they had been on Kristy's bed as reported above.  Kristy's head was between Kami's legs--Kristi lying face up with her legs sometimes spread and sometimes crossed and in the air.  Kami was sitting open legged at Kristy's head.  Kristi reached overhead behind her and usually had a hand on each side of Kami's hips or sometimes stroking Kami's upper legs.  When Kristy would tentatively stroke to Kami's inner thighs, Kami had both hands crossed in front of her crotch to prevent any access there.  For most of the time, Kami was, with finger tips, stroking Kristi's face, neck, and the collar of Kristy's t-shirt.  There was one time when Kristy reached up and did a few touches of Kami's breast (which was not resisted).  Occasionally, Kristy played with herself--one or both ands on her own pussy over her panties, and a few times reaching with one hand under her panties--but it didn't rise to the level of masturbation. Kami was looking in the general direction of what Kristy was doing but didn't acknowledge it in any way.  They were talking to each other and there was some laughter during the entire time.  It was, in sum, just sweet carressing while they were talking.  It was sexy to watch, because both were wearing just skimpy sleep clothing.

I missed all of that. Sounds like a fun time. Thanks for the replay.  :)

Something seems off with Kamilla. She came in from the balcony with the laptop, went upstairs and into the second bathroom/wash room I believe. Saw her brifley in the bathroom on the phone. Looked a little upset the second I saw her, or worried.