Where are the girls-what are they doing?

its looks like kristy is going out.

I wonder if Kristy left her stripper costumes at a strip club and now is going out to work at the club.

Loner, you dont make mental masturbation! She uses those garments to do exercise in the same living room. She simply has dressed with the clothing, has a little, combed slippers do sport, headphones and will run a while. It is the best time to go running right now, during the day in Barcelona it is too hot. I'm not saying that it won't be stripper, I don't know... maybe also may be gogo clubs, what I do know is that in Barcelona is not currently working.

I wonder if Kristy left her stripper costumes at a strip club and now is going out to work at the club.

Loner, you dont make mental masturbation! She uses those garments to do exercise in the same living room. She simply has dressed with the clothing, has a little, combed slippers do sport, headphones and will run a while. It is the best time to go running right now, during the day in Barcelona it is too hot. I'm not saying that it won't be stripper, I don't know... maybe also may be gogo clubs, what I do know is that in Barcelona is not currently working.

"Mental masturbation". I like that phrase.

Could you please explain to me what is meant by "mental masturbation".

Mental straws? You do not get it? Man, you do not imagine things that are not real ...

Mental straws? You do not get it? Man, you do not imagine things that are not real ...

Any time I masturbate it is physical and real,so I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.And truthfully,I don't think you know either, but you just won't admit it.

Here you go Loner-define of what they are trying to say

mental masturbation

(slang) Engaging in intellectually stimulating conversation with little or no practical purpose.

(slang) Thought processes that only serve to satisfy oneself.

Any time I masturbate it is physical and real,so I have no idea what the hell you are talking about.And truthfully,I don't think you know either, but you just won't admit it.

http://nl.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Mental+Masturbation

It seems that Gudari actually has a better understanding of the English language than you  ;D ;D ;D

I think that still not you have understood it. I mean that you do not imagine things that are not real or invent them yourself, like for example that Kristy was seen with sportswear to go to a strip club. I mean that with straws or mental masturbation. If still you have not caught it, forget it!