Where are the girls-what are they doing?

why is it that once nora gets home kamila leaves the living room or the girls leave her by herself?

Did you see what Nora did when Kristy and Kamila were playing upstairs the other night when Nora decided they were being too noisy?Maybe that explains why Kristy and Kamila don't want to be around Nora.

well i will go watch carlas apt.until the girls are back downstairs.im not going to sit here and watch grandma finish sewing a bib and watch buffy the vampire slayer.i rather watch kamila and kristy flirt and caress eachother then watch that crap.can anyone keep us informed of what happends upstairs please i would really appreciate it.

well i will go watch carlas apt.until the girls are back downstairs.im not going to sit here and watch grandma finish sewing a bib and watch buffy the vampire slayer.i rather watch kamila and kristy flirt and caress eachother then watch that crap.can anyone keep us informed of what happends upstairs please i would really appreciate it.

Nothing special.....Kami in her bed with cell in her hands

why is it that once nora gets home kamila leaves the living room or the girls leave her by herself?

Did you see what Nora did when Kristy and Kamila were playing upstairs the other night when Nora decided they were being too noisy?Maybe that explains why Kristy and Kamila don't want to be around Nora.

To be a little fair, it's really enoying when people make a lot of noise while you try to sleep.

But she should have understood that it was entertaining for those who pay her salery too.