Where are the girls-what are they doing?

kristy and kami are best friends you cant denied that all the stuff they did is not an act that how some friends act especially girls.dont disrespect them just enjoy watching them like the rest of us if she met someone thats good but her friendship with kristy will still and always will be the same just watch.

I think that Kristy is one troubled girl who fell in love with Kami . Kristy said that she was a victim of incest and probably switched to liking girls better after that incident. She is sweet, beautiful and loving also.

Any man or woman would love her in my opinion. :'( :'(

When did Kristy say that?

A few weeks ago ; it was translated by one of our Russian speaking friends on CC at the time !

kristy and kami are best friends you cant denied that all the stuff they did is not an act that how some friends act especially girls.dont disrespect them just enjoy watching them like the rest of us if she met someone thats good but her friendship with kristy will still and always will be the same just watch.

I think that Kristy is one troubled girl who fell in love with Kami . Kristy said that she was a victim of incest and probably switched to liking girls better after that incident. She is sweet, beautiful and loving also.

A few weeks ago ; it was translated by one of our Russian speaking friends on CC at the time !

I wish this Russian speaking friend of yours on CC would translate allot more of what they are saying to take away all the speculation that is presented here!!

Wow I really don't know where to start???????  First you think Kristy "Switched" to liking girls? Where in the hell did that come from? Television news? Next she didn't say she was a "victim of incest" She said she "had an incest relationship in the past" Incest relationships can be consensual too. Having said that they were playing and there is no evidence this "incest relationship" did actually take place. You can find the section that conversation took place here:  http://camcaps.net/nora-sofie-lilu-and-mia/pictures-of-nora-rita-jenny/msg137160/#msg137160  Be sure you read the posts areound it as well to keep it in context.

I wish this Russian speaking friend of yours on CC would translate allot more of what they are saying to take away all the speculation that is presented here!!

He was no friend of mine; I just read what he translated ! He also mentioned at the time that Nora did not know what  "incest " was . :o :o :o