Where are the girls-what are they doing?

thats not kristy thats nora she needs to go to her own room and go to sleep why is it she has to sleep downstairs.when she has her own room.

In this case, it might just be that she is trying to make sure that someone is always in view of the free cameras so the place doesn't look as empty as all the other apartments. Who knows?

Past 5PM in Spain and the girls have not moved from that sofa. Either they are all tired from a "hard night"

or just resting for the big evening to come. (we know Kristy was sick and in bed ; Nora also went to bed early,

so I guess it was just Kami that may of had a hard night ! :P :P :P :P :P :P

Past 5PM in Spain and the girls have not moved from that sofa. Either they are all tired from a "hard night"

or just resting for the big evening to come. (we know Kristy was sick and in bed ; Nora also went to bed early,

so I guess it was just Kami that may of had a hard night ! :P :P :P :P :P :P

or thunderstorm outsite.... just as simple as that.

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

la prochaine grande soirée dans leur endroit préféré est demain soir....... ;) ;)

the next big event in their favorite place is tomorrow night .......;);)

C'est dû au coup de téléphone à Kamila?

This is due to the phone call to Kamila?

I wonder what Kristy said to Kami when she opened and smelled that bag of shrimp-made Kami really laugh!!!

We need one of our Russian-speaking friends to give us a short summary of what the girls have been talking about in the kitchen. It seems like their conversation includes discussing Kamila and whoever she's been with the last 2 nights. Unfortunately, my audio sound has a buzz in it which makes it hard for me to hear much of what they're saying and my Russian is no where near my being able to follow long conversations like this when they talk so fast.

Please help, if possible. We're dying to know what's happening in Kamila's recent nights out.  ;D