Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Guest joshua1584

Well she is taking the oversized sweatshirt she came home with the other night with her in a bag and Kristy handed her what looked to be a condom. Can anyone else confirm.

I really wish I could understand Russian, but Kristy went to her room dresser and got what appeared to be a rubber and gave it to Kami.  Kami packed in white bag a pair of lounging pants.  Kristy was in with Kami talking.

I don't expect Kami to come in early tonite.  Just my guess.

Just went to another RLC site and someone else confirmed that Kristy gave Kami a condom

Guest joshua1584

I really wish I could understand Russian, but Kristy went to her room dresser and got what appeared to be a rubber and gave it to Kami.  Kami packed in white bag a pair of lounging pants.  Kristy was in with Kami talking.

The bag had the sweatshirt she came home with the other night that was way too big. I suspect it's a guys and she is meeting him for some good, clean fun.

The bag had the sweatshirt she came home with the other night that was way too big. I suspect it's a guys and she is meeting him for some good, clean fun.

Just went to another RLC site and someone else confirmed that Kristy gave Kami a condom

Wouldn't expect her home at all, unless they're contractually obligated of course.

To paraphrase Kaylee Frye of Firefly fame to Inara "Bye, have good sex."