Where are the girls-what are they doing?

Guest joshua1584

The only clue we have is all those smiles when looking at her phone.  So if we find out who was on the line we may find out where she has gone:  Sergio, Kristy ................Kiko ??

Well she didn't go meet Kristy because she's home. We can cross that one off the list.

I'm sitting here stunned, I just can't believe what I just saw, How long has she know this guy? 5 days I think, she's seen him on 4 of those days and he's got her waiting by the phone all night, stunned I say, just stunned.  :-\

No accounting for taste/naivety/desperation I guess.

Hell those are the three things I rely on...mostly desperation..

well she wasn't meeting Kristy as she has just returned and didn't seem to know that kami wouldn't be in !!! The Plot thickens :)

You really don't believe that Kristy didn't know she wasn't home do you?  If that is the case then Kamila is allot more stupid than I thought!!  She would have told Kristy by text just in case something happened or she didn't come home at all!!!

They text each other - I am sure Kristy know were Kamilia is. 

We just don't know.  An I for one don't care.  I know some here are starry eyed about her but she is a 23 year old who is looking for love and a good provider.  I hope she finds one in Barcelona because it will be harder to find in Moscow.

And for those that have big time model hopes for her I would not hope to long.  By 23 most are on there way for a couple of years now.  She is not on her way or she would not be her for a 2nd time.  I know just my opinion .... but there is reality in it.

They text each other - I am sure Kristy know were Kamilia is. 

We just don't know.  An I for one don't care.  I know some here are starry eyed about her but she is a 23 year old who is looking for love and a good provider.  I hope she finds one in Barcelona because it will be harder to find in Moscow.

And for those that have big time model hopes for her I would not hope to long.  By 23 most are on there way for a couple of years now.  She is not on her way or she would not be her for a 2nd time.  I know just my opinion .... but there is reality in it.

As for being a model well, maybe for commercials or publications, but not for the runway, she is too small 1m70 is roughly 5 feet 5 inches and she would have to be at least 5' 8".  Plus at 23 she is Advanced in age for now they hire the girls at 14-15 years old.  But still I wish her good luck !

As for being a model well, maybe for commercials or publications, but not for the runway, she is too small 1m70 is roughly 5 feet 5 inches and she would have to be at least 5' 8".  Plus at 23 she is Advanced in age for now they hire the girls at 14-15 years old.  But still I wish her good luck !

1m67  to be exact (from her model page), she looks taller than she actually is  ;)