Where are the girls-what are they doing?

im gonna watch to see who they bring next if its not to my liking thats it for me on rlc i will be on cc to find out the scoup but thats it.lets see who they bring so some of you can like them in the beginning and want them to leave a week after.because some people on this forum dont know fiction from reality and know matter who they bring its going to be the same thing nothing but complaining because nothing fits your needs.

It will always be this way canito and you know it! You can please some people some of the time but you can't please all people all of the time!  I'm sorry for your lose with these girls that you have become attached to but a change was desperately needed!!

Благодарности девушки. Фантастический лето закончилось .. Удачи и хорошо домой

Thanks girls. A fantastic summer is over .. Good luck and well home

16:50 vueloPrincipal AFL2515 MOSCU /SHEREMETYEVO (SVO) AEROFLOT - RUSSIAN AIRLINES T1

AEA3246 AIR EUROPA

they might still have time the last time monica had left around 8am usa time i think kami left late the first time to i dont remember i knew she was all dressed up and had a couple of wine glasses with rita.i dont remember if she left at night or the day time but everytime the girls leave nora is never there to say goodbye thats sad knowing all the fun times they had together.

You remember all very wrong. It was 4.4.2015 at 09:13:30 when front door closed and Kamila left the apartment after her previous visit. She didn't leave alone, she left with Nora, and Nora took her suitcase to carry. Rita was still asleep in her room, when Kamila and Nora left.

im sorry if i was wrong yes your right i just saw my video of them.and yes nora and kiko helped her my bad.but when the other tenants were their i didnt see her say bye to none like alisa she didnt say bye to her or monica.im not saying she has to it just would look more polite.

im sorry if i was wrong yes your right i just saw my video of them.and yes nora and kiko helped her my bad.but when the other tenants were their i didnt see her say bye to none like alisa she didnt say bye to her or monica.im not saying she has to it just would look more polite.

I am also amazed that. Many of the girls have been very alone when they have packed and gone, though there would have been other girls in the apartment. Nora has been usually absent when girl has left. There tend to be any kind of farewell.

I will wait to see the next two girls, but I doubt that anyone could match the interest and attraction that Kristy and Kamila had for so many of us.  Even if Zoya and Leora were the two new girls (won't happen of course), while there might be plenty of sex and nudity and attractive girls, the fondness between Kristy and Kamila would most likely be missing.  I found the fondness very appealing, all the more so because I think they are heterosexual girls.  I am not into lesbian sex as such, and I have never been interested to watch the lesbian couples on RLC.

It doesn't bother me at all that some CC viewers were very attracted (even possibly obsessed) by Kamila or by Kristy (or both), while others were not.  The only thing that bothered me were the flames back and forth unless they were done in humor.

Unless things are a lot better than I think they will be, I will be canceling my RLC membership again, for about the third or fourth time.

I will wait to see the next two girls, but I doubt that anyone could match the interest and attraction that Kristy and Kamila had for so many of us.  Even if Zoya and Leora were the two new girls (won't happen of course), while there might be plenty of sex and nudity and attractive girls, the fondness between Kristy and Kamila would most likely be missing.  I found the fondness very appealing, all the more so because I think they are heterosexual girls.  I am not into lesbian sex as such, and I have never been interested to watch the lesbian couples on RLC.

It doesn't bother me at all that some CC viewers were very attracted (even possibly obsessed) by Kamila or by Kristy (or both), while others were not.  The only thing that bothered me were the flames back and forth unless they were done in humor.

Unless things are a lot better than I think they will be, I will be canceling my RLC membership again, for about the third or fourth time.

Unless I am pleasantly surprised by the 2 new girls that come, I don't see any reason to renew my membership. There are some other tenants that I like, but not enough to pay the high monthly fee. I'll probably just check the free cams occasionally until someone new comes that I feel is worth paying to watch.

I've liked almost all of the tenants of this apartment since I joined back in March. I will never understand the anger and hatred that caused so many posters to constantly attack this apartment and it's girls. None of the other 10 apartments IMO ever came close to providing the kind of enjoyment that the girls who have lived here did.

im not a fan a Voyager villa but at least they let you know when something is always happening shit they tell you sex on cam 3 go to cam 3 or they will tell you movie night in the kitchen.they are always giving you a heads up or new girl becky coming soon.these are just an example.why cant rlc.do that. i reposted this because i think it should have gone here sorry for reposting it.

Lmaoo just remember for a second how much we thought that Kamila and Monica were the best chemistry there was,and then came Kristy,two months ago nobody here knew about her and nobody thought that this apartment was going to be this good,none of us knows what the future holds in store for this apartment,There may be two new girls that are either going to bore us to death or two new girls that are going to make us go crazy and say that they are way better than K&K,There are so many women on this earth with so many different personalities that there is always a possibility that there will be some that we like more than the previous girl that we already liked,I liked Kamila a lot and thought she was the best until I saw Rita and then Kristy came along and Kamila fell to third place,it's like when you break up with a girl and you think that you will never find someone better and then you end up finding someone that's a million times better for you than what you had before. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• Upvote 1

Unless I am pleasantly surprised by the 2 new girls that come, I don't see any reason to renew my membership. There are some other tenants that I like, but not enough to pay the high monthly fee. I'll probably just check the free cams occasionally until someone new comes that I feel is worth paying to watch.

I've liked almost all of the tenants of this apartment since I joined back in March. I will never understand the anger and hatred that caused so many posters to constantly attack this apartment and it's girls. None of the other 10 apartments IMO ever came close to providing the kind of enjoyment that the girls who have lived here did.

I recognized 3 groups:

-People who grew attached to the girls and where just happy witnessing their stay and interaction in the apartment, hoping for more but not frustrated if it didn't happen.

- The frustrated bunch, not just hoping but demanding more (sexual) interaction between k&K, the longer their expectations weren't met the bigger their anger and frustration grew, even to the point they did nothing but complain and wishing the girls would leave the apartment.

-The people in total denial, anybody who dared to say something positive or show affection for the girls could only be a complete idiot, thinking they are above it all YET they would visit and comment here daily, bringing nothing this forum, nothing but bitching and moaning.

- and then there was loner69, still have no idea what was going on there  ;D