Where are the girls-what are they doing?

For this halloween I'm dressing up as a watermelon and I'll be traveling to Russia and Barcelona and walking down  every street until I get attacked and eaten alive by a watermelon eating monster named Kristy  :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

Kristy decided to eat the rest of the watermelon before Kiko could get steal any more!!!

• Upvote 1

Guest joshua1584

For this halloween I'm dressing up as a watermelon and I'll be traveling to Russia and Barcelona and walking down  every street until I get attacked and eaten alive by a watermelon eating monster named Kristy  :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'll be the salmon

I'm already wearing my Watermelon costume,my 6ft plus big ass can't fit in a tiny dildo costume,we need somebody tiny for that,any takers? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Here's your chance dfCcap!!!  But no one said it had to be a tiny dildo costume!!  Big one is ok

The little DfCcap engine that could please take one for the team buddy,and send us the photos when you're done,hey guys I edited my post before this to ask a question about this place getting empty everyday at 6pm.

My big 6' plus frame couldn't either!  Who wants to take on the dildo challenge?

• Upvote 1