Where are the girls-what are they doing?

No, it is not the girl's fault.....it's the fault of RLC , the people who pay them to entertain us, the

viewers.  This, they cannot due if they are never home ! Their trip to Barcelona was a vacation, why do they

need another.......they were already on vacation ?

I do not look at RLC 24/7 nor do I want to.  You are watching other peoples lives.  It is crazy to think that a website like this can keep one "entertained" all the time especially in one apartment.  That is why the have various apartments to look at. 

The way I look at this site is I am seeing a window into peoples lives.  If they are forced to stay all the time it would suck for them and then for us too.  I do not want to go back the the Rita days where they are looking at their phones or gone.  I like the interaction we have seen from K&K and a little from Nora too.   

What they need is more apartments like this so if some are gone for whatever reason, others are there.

I do not look at RLC 24/7 nor do I want to.  You are watching other peoples lives.  It is crazy to think that a website like this can keep one "entertained" all the time especially in one apartment.  That is why the have various apartments to look at. 

The way I look at this site is I am seeing a window into peoples lives.  If they are forced to stay all the time it would suck for them and then for us too.  I do not want to go back the the Rita days where they are looking at their phones or gone.  I like the interaction we have seen from K&K and a little from Nora too.   

What they need is more apartments like this so if some are gone for whatever reason, others are there.

You are right.....and the whole purpose of sending these girls "on Vacation" is to force viewers to

visit the other apartments ; which were getting little to no viewership !! >:( >:( >:(

You are right.....and the whole purpose of sending these girls "on Vacation" is to force viewers to

visit the other apartments ; which were getting little to no viewership !! >:( >:( >:(

Well, if that was RLC's strategy, it was pretty dumb. The other apartments are still pretty much dead so I doubt that would help viewership and we may lose both Kamila and Kristy by the time they get back.

I'm still hoping that RLC actually hired Kamila and Kristy to help them and are paying them enough that they are not limited to the normal rules that apply to Visa limits. If they could stay as long as they are willing to, the way Nora does, then that could be a good thing. But, I think it's probably unlikely. I will keep hoping though.  :)

No, it is not the girl's fault.....it's the fault of RLC , the people who pay them to entertain us, the

viewers.  This, they cannot due if they are never home ! Their trip to Barcelona was a vacation, why do they

c'est vraiment bizarre d'entendre cela!!! parce que les filles sont en vacances à Barcelone, elles n'ont pas le droit de visiter la région, voir d'autre villes, ou aller faire du surf au Portugal, parce qu'on les a invitées???!! pourquoi ne pas leur accrocher un bracelet électronique de surveillance, comme les prisonniers? si elles s'éloignent de 30 mètres de la maison, la police arrive!!!!

it's really weird to hear that !!! because girls are on vacation in Barcelona, they do not have the right to visit the region to see other cities, or go surfing in Portugal, because we invited them ??? !! why not hang their electronic monitoring bracelet as prisoners? if they depart 30 meters from the house, the police arrived !!!! :o :o :-\ ;D ;D

It depends on the contract they signed with RLC. I do not see K & K leave the apartment without permission from RLC.

I think that there's rather a double discourse of RLC, "offers open site, 24/7" for subscribers, and another speech for tenants, "live normal lives"

It depends on the contract they signed with RLC. I do not see K & K leave the apartment without permission from RLC.

I think that there's rather a double discourse of RLC, "offers open site, 24/7" for subscribers, and another speech for tenants, "live normal lives"

l'offre de rlc proposant de voir des appartements en direct, inclus aussi les périodes d'absence ou de vacances....certains appartement sont restés vides plus d'un mois......rlc n'a pas promit la présence constante des occupant dans l'appartement, car ils vivent leur vie comme ils le souhaitent.....je sais que le vide est ennuyeux, mais c'est comme cela.....

offering rlc offering more live apartments also include periods of absence or vacation apartment .... some remained empty over a month ...... rlc has not promised the constant presence of the occupant in the apartment, because they live their lives as they wish ..... I know that the vacuum is annoying, but it's like that .....

l'offre de rlc proposant de voir des appartements en direct, inclus aussi les périodes d'absence ou de vacances....certains appartement sont restés vides plus d'un mois......rlc n'a pas promit la présence constante des occupant dans l'appartement, car ils vivent leur vie comme ils le souhaitent.....je sais que le vide est ennuyeux, mais c'est comme cela.....

offering rlc offering more live apartments also include periods of absence or vacation apartment .... some remained empty over a month ...... rlc has not promised the constant presence of the occupant in the apartment, because they live their lives as they wish ..... I know that the vacuum is annoying, but it's like that .....

I do not understand, you play the devil's advocate,

read my post above: "This is not the fault of the tenants of this apartment-have the right to They go out and to miss..

The RLC is to think, to bring Reviews the other apartments, the level of hearing  audience  "

I do not understand, you play the devil's advocate,

read my post above: "This is not the fault of the tenants of this apartment-have the right to They go out and to miss..

The RLC is to think, to bring Reviews the other apartments, the level of hearing  audience  "

même si la traduction est parfois difficile à comprendre correctement, je pense avoir compris que vous disiez que rlc tient un double discours, différent pour les abonnés que pour les participants... et je ne comprends pas votre idée de double discours, juste cela!!!! rlc permet d'observer le quotidien de gens, quand ils sont présents, et d'observer l'appartement vide quand il n'y a personne, les occupants vivent leur vie comme ils l'entendent...rlc n'a rien promit d'autre, je pense que nous sommes d'accord sur ce fait.....

even if the translation is sometimes difficult to understand correctly, I think I understood you to say that rlc maintains a double standard, different for subscribers and participants ... and I do not understand the idea of double talk, just that! !!! rlc can observe the daily life of people, when they are present, and observe the apartment empty when there is no one, the occupants live their lives as they wish ... rlc promised nothing on the other, I think we agree on that fact .....

a strange phenomenon in CC, many members who like other members posts, strangely, have the same language syntax. no comment.... it really make me laugh

un phénomène bizarre sur CC,  beaucoup de membres qui aiment les posts d'autres membres, étrangement, ont la même syntaxe linguistique. sans commentaire....et cela me fais vraiment rire....