Where are the girls-what are they doing?

pad for Kristy after shower in panties=she in bed after rubbing lotion all over while Kami watched at the door.  A kiss nite and both in their own rooms doors closed.  Kristy has phone in bed.  Kami on her side maybe sleep

Kristy phone down maybe sleep she on her side too

that buzzing noise was a little vibrator and i heard noises so kami masturbated downstairs you could her her moaning and sihing threw the door.

Could be an epilator? Usually she masturbates in her room, and it seems she might do that very soon  :)

see i herd a vibration noise come from the downstairs bathroom then i herd like the noise she makes after she masturbates cause she was in there for at leasr 15 to 20 min. then as soon as kristy said something to her downstairs  the buzzing stopped.

see i herd a vibration noise come from the downstairs bathroom then i herd like the noise she makes after she masturbates cause she was in there for at leasr 15 to 20 min. then as soon as kristy said something to her downstairs  the buzzing stopped.

Doesn't make sense though that she would use a vibrator downstairs and not in her room.  That would be one loud vibrator!!!

Doesn't make sense though that she would use a vibrator downstairs and not in her room.  That would be one loud vibrator!!!

Yes, and in addition she masturbates and got very good orgasm when she went to her room  :)

she probably couldnt finish cause kristy called her she probably left the little toy in the bathroom that way no one would know what shes doing and with the tv on load you cant hear it the reason why i herd it was because there was nothing else on.

Yes, and in addition she masturbates and got very good orgasm when she went to her room  :)

And her shorts would have been wet like just now in bedroom after orgasm.  She just took them off showered and put on dry ones and now going to sleep