Where are the girls-what are they doing?

This situation appears to be somehow strange. Kamila participates very actively in the discussion, there is a new phone on the table, also wine. I have not yet seen the suitcase, and the apartment has not gone "under maintenance" ...

Perhaps a new girl came ahead of time. On the other hand, Nora would have taken care to get the apartment quickly "under maintenance". Very little possibility, but it will became clear soon  ::)

This situation appears to be somehow strange. Kamila participates very actively in the discussion, there is a new phone on the table, also wine. I have not yet seen the suitcase, and the apartment has not gone "under maintenance" ...

Perhaps a new girl came ahead of time. On the other hand, Nora would have taken care to get the apartment quickly "under maintenance". Very little possibility, but it will became clear soon  ::)

It doesn't seem the right time of day to do a switch. I mean, in the middle of the night? Doesn't seem logical. The girl has also no luggage with her. But it's strange that Kristy is 'missing'. Maybe she is on a date and won't come home tonight.

I don't think anything interesting will happen tonight. Maybe the visitor will sleep in Nora's bed just like the other girl did and leave tomorrow. But with RLC you never know  ;)

Hope Kristy will be home safely when I wake up tomorrow  :)

I don't like to comment on girls periods but when Kristy changed earlier into her chonies no pad as far as I can see. In addition, Kami has been a little more friendly with Nora since the vacation. Maybe things were hashed out. I personally think they are just different people and will never be fully engaged.

New girl has come in the night also in the past. Now I do not now remember who, but I remember the night I stayed up, waiting until the "under maintenance" ends. Moreover, it seems like Nora telling a lot of things and girl is asking. It does not look like friends discuss.