Where are the girls-what are they doing?

No one has left this apartment without that we would have seen their packaging process. Usually we have even heard when the front door is closed after them for the last time, except when Milana and Coco left.

Apartment has gone "under maintenance" before the arrival of a new girl and typically lasted for about 8 hours.

you are right, I wrote this, thinking from Milana and coco

milana and coco thats who i described at least kristy and kamila leave and come back home and tease us for a little while what did coco and milana do masturbate under the blankets had sex under the blanket and they were hardy ever home the only excitement they did was milana drunk dance thats it.and they were hardly in panties down stairs and if they were they were covered with the pillows.at least kristy and kami go out come back home watch movies caress eachother kissed eachother and tease eachother and were mostly there whole visit here in panties and most of all the stuff they did was on free cam unless they were gonna masturbate.thats my opinon.nilka was always hiding not even a nipple from her.

milana and coco thats who i described at least kristy and kamila leave and come back home and tease us for a little while what did coco and milana do masturbate under the blankets had sex under the blanket and hardly ever were home the only excitement they did was milana drunk dance thats it.

Sounds like one in the same to me!  I'm glad they are leaving, I'm tired of them, there is no difference between them and the others except for the BS teasing!  I'm sorry for you that they are leaving!!

even though kristy and kami never had sex on cam.they were more exciting to watch then any of the couple on here in my eyes.look at all the apt right now dead as hell if they were here and kiko and nora were not home everyone would be tuned into this apt.

look at all the apt right now dead as hell if they were here and kiko and nora were not home everyone would be tuned into this apt.

And it would still be just as "dead" as the other apartments. These girls didn't do anything more or less special than anybody else in RLC. It's time for them to go.

i understand they have to leave sooner or later lets see what other girls they bring so the people can complain about them too and want them to leave.it doesnt matter what girl they bring here the first couple days you will be so excited and then people will start complaing its time for them to leave always the same scenario some of you people just are never satisfied with nothing the girls do here.

Speak for yourself. I was never excited with Kami or Kristy. Not even during the days when everybody was so sure they were going to hook up. I was from the beginning very outspoken about believing that these girls were playing up to the cameras and were NOT going to do anything with each other (something in which I was 100% correct), and I never got attached to seeing these girls because I knew they were passing tenants just like all the other girls in this apartment.

One reason why I want them to go is just so people can stop obsessing over them. It's time for new tenants. And I would like to think that people now will start to actually be smart for a change and not jump to ridiculous assumptions about the girls being lesbians when none of them have never done a single thing to prove otherwise. But I really don't have faith in the majority of the members here. You will probably all jump the same conclusions as you did with Kami and Kristy because you can't help but think with your dick instead of your brain.

miscvoyeur i respect that and im glad you spoke your mind im just speaking the truth and in all the apt.i seen people want couple out for not doing what us on cc want them to do.i dont get attached to the girls but like i said before kami always been my favorite and from they last visit she was more open this time around with kristy if it wasnt for them i think this apt would have been more dead then the others just my opinion but like i said i respect your post.