Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I watched the whole scene with Kristy ending up on top of Kamila and then by her side, too.  Kamila was trying to protect herself by keeping covered with blankets or pillows, but at various points, Kristy had her face right into Kamila's (kissing?) and later running her hair back and forth across Kamila's face.  Kamila was for the most part defensive, but sometimes did not resist and often they were both laughing--including when Kamila pointed to the cameras.  Kristy hooked her finger in the side of Kamila's panties and suggestively stretched their waist away from Kamila's body a couple of times, but Kamila unhooked Kristy's hand and pushed it away.  They were still smiling and sometimes laughing, until Kristy forced down Kamila's blanket enough to put her hand on Kamila's right breast and cup it and wiggle it around for a few seconds.  At first, Kamila neither encouraged nor discouraged that approach by Kristy.  But after a few seconds, Kamila pushed Kristy's hand away and said something to Kristy.  Kristy immediately got up and went to the bathroom.  They were not smiling.  When Kristy left the bathroom and went back into Kamila's room, Kamila had also left and then went into the bathroom herself.  She sprayed deodorant under her arms, and after returning to her room, although both were on the same bed, they were at different ends, looking at their phones, and neither was smiling.  From all the body language, I think that Kamila had told Kristy to stop, and Kristy probably felt embarassed and rejected.  No real fight between the two, but at least a temporary cooling-off period.

Thanks for the detailed play by play  :) 

It is of course totally possible that these two are already much more involved physically when they are away from the cameras.

If I was Kamila I wouldn´t display my fresh new affair all over the internet either. kristy seems more carefree but i totally understand kamila´s reluctance to consume their love in front of the cameras.

Nora was talking to someone on her phone and started laughing several times.  Her door was open and she had headphones in.  This was about the time you were talking about.  No one was crying and k&K have been laughing.

Now Kamilia in bed and has her headphones in so you know what that means and Kristy in shower

When Nora was watching her phone and laughing was she watching Kristy and Kamila?

She was talking to someone and her laugh was responding to that.  Do you really think they will show something like what you suggest to the cameras?

Nora was talking to someone on her phone and started laughing several times.  Her door was open and she had headphones in.  This was about the time you were talking about.  No one was crying and k&K have been laughing.

Now Kamilia in bed and has her headphones in so you know what that means and Kristy in shower

Yeah, that means after Kristy gets out of shower, she will interupt Kami trying to masturbate again!!LOL