Where are the girls-what are they doing?

I still believe that Kami is afraid to reveal that when she cums, she expels a lot of juice (squirter), be it

urine or pussy juice; she doesn't seem to want anybody around when she has an orgasm, not even

Kristy !  This is just my opinion . She is afraid to reveal her "secret" !  OR, she really likes women, but

doesn't want to come out of the closet yet !  Whatever the reason, she seems to be one hell of a sexual

person that craves the touch of other women ! ( and she really seems to be a beautiful person ).

et puis surtout, kamila se branle comme elle veut!!! elle mouille beaucoup un soir, elle mouille moins le lendemain, c'est un peu sa vie sexuelle privée, non?? qu'elle jouisse plus le mardi que le jeudi, c'est un peu son problème, non?? qu'elle ai un orgasme un soir et pas le lendemain, cela ne regarde qu'elle, non??? ensuite, faire des thèses scientifiques de comptoir de bar, pour expliquer pourquoi la dame était plus mouillée hier que avant hier, je vous conseille d'aller prendre l'air et de respirer pleinement l'odeur de la nature, cela ira mieux en rentrant!!!! hier, je me suis torché le cul avec 5 feuilles de papier, alors que le jour d'avant, j'en avais utilisé 7!!! est ce un problème lié à mon enfance, une mère possessive ou un père violent??? c'est grave docteur??!!!

and above all, kamila masturbates as she wants !!! she wets a lot tonight, she wets least the next day, it's a bit his private sex life, right ?? she enjoys more on Tuesday that on Thursday, it's a bit his problem, right ?? she have an orgasm one night and not the next day, that does not concern it, right ??? then make scientific theses bar counter, as to why the lady was wetter yesterday that before yesterday, I suggest you go get some air and breathe fully the smell of nature, things will be better returning !!!! Yesterday, I wiped his ass with 5 sheets of paper, while the day before, I had used 7 !!! This is a problem related to my childhood, a possessive mother and a violent father ??? is it serious doctor??!!! :o :o :o :o :-\ ??? ??? ??? ??? :D 8)

I think we could possibly start a minute-by-minute commentary thread for all the apartments.

So are you saying I am sad and crazy.

This thread is only successful because of the amount of people that post here and the amount of people waiting to see if they have sex or not. That is what makes the play by play aspect so appealing. Meanwhile, we can go 2 full days on this site without a single post being made for some apartments. I happen to like Maya/Stepan, but can you seriously imagine what a day-by-day thread would look like for them?

I'm not sure, but it includes cats.

Having been away from cc for a while, I have to acknowledge that things have changed around here.

We had some crazy fuckers once, people that used to post the dumbest comments, mostly tongue in cheek, with a few flame ups every now and then, but it was fun, entertaining.

I log on here before I log onto RLC, but this thread isn't fun or entertaining anymore. It's sad bordering on scary. Some I believe do keep it light and easy, but for a few, this is serious stuff and that's the scary bit.

If I ever get to that stage, I can only hope a kind doctor has prescribed me some good medication, or a kinder friend has put me out of my misery.

What is your definition of sad and scary?

Sad? Simple;

- that people have nothing better to do with their lives than a blow by blow description of what these girls are doing,

- that people believe this is 'real life' and not a few strippers, show girls, or whatever you want to call them, acting,

- that people actually get emotional and personal about the girls

- etc etc etc.

Scary?

- that if it can happen to these fuckwits and possibly happen to more,

- that there are people running around out there that aren't taking their medication,

- that it may be contagious,

- that one of these fuckwits could be my neighbour

- etc etc etc.

Are strippers and show girls not real people.

that people believe this is 'real life' and not a few strippers, show girls, or whatever you want to call them, acting

Does that say they are not real people or does it say this is not real life with strippers or show girls acting?

And the fact that THIS is the point you picked up on proves both my opinion of sad and scary.

I think we could possibly start a minute-by-minute commentary thread for all the apartments.

So are you saying I am sad and is thread is only successful because of the amount of people that post here and the amount of people waiting to see if they have sex or not. That is what makes the play by play aspect so appealing. Meanwhile, we can go 2 full days on this site without a single post being made for some apartments. I happen to like Maya/Stepan, but can you seriously imagine what a day-by-day thread would look like for them?

Having been away from cc for a while, I have to acknowledge that things have changed around here.

We had some crazy fuckers once, people that used to post the dumbest comments, mostly tongue in cheek, with a few flame ups every now and then, but it was fun, entertaining.

I log on here before I log onto RLC, but this thread isn't fun or entertaining anymore. It's sad bordering on scary. Some I believe do keep it light and easy, but for a few, this is serious stuff and that's the scary bit.

If I ever get to that stage, I can only hope a kind doctor has prescribed me some good medication, or a kinder friend has put me out of my misery.

Sad? Simple;

- that people have nothing better to do with their lives than a blow by blow description of what these girls are doing,

- that people believe this is 'real life' and not a few strippers, show girls, or whatever you want to call them, acting,

- etc etc etc.

Scary?

- that there are people running around out there that aren't taking their medication,

- etc etc etc.

that people believe this is 'real life' and not a few strippers, show girls, or whatever you want to call them, acting

Does that say they are not real people or does it say this is not real life with strippers or show girls acting?

And the fact that THIS is the point you picked up on proves both my opinion of sad and scary.

So are you saying I am sad and scary?

So are you saying I am sad and is thread is only successful because of the amount of people that post here and the amount of people waiting to see if they have sex or not. That is what makes the play by play aspect so appealing. Meanwhile, we can go 2 full days on this site without a single post being made for some apartments. I happen to like Maya/Stepan, but can you seriously imagine what a day-by-day thread would look like for them?

Sad? Simple;

- etc etc etc.

Scary?

- etc etc etc.

Do you NOT understand English?

Scary is the fact that if it can happen to you fuckwits it could possibly happen to more.

Scary is the fact that there are people running around out there that aren't taking their medication.

Scary is that it may be contagious.

Scary is the fact that one of you fuckwits could be my neighbour.

Where does it say you are scary?

No, not scary, but very sad.

Sad? Simple;

- etc etc etc.

Scary?

- etc etc etc.

Do you NOT understand English?

Scary is the fact that if it can happen to you fuckwits it could possibly happen to more.

Scary is the fact that there are people running around out there that aren't taking their medication.

Scary is that it may be contagious.

Scary is the fact that one of you fuckwits could be my neighbour.

Where does it say you are scary?

No, not scary, but very sad.

Why am I sad to you?

This thread is only successful because of the amount of people that post here and the amount of people waiting to see if they have sex or not. That is what makes the play by play aspect so appealing. Meanwhile, we can go 2 full days on this site without a single post being made for some apartments. I happen to like Maya/Stepan, but can you seriously imagine what a day-by-day thread would look like for them?

Sad? Simple;

- etc etc etc.

Scary?

- etc etc etc.

I find this to be one of the most cruel, judgmental and insensitive posts I have read in quite a while.

In my eyes, I find those traits to be pretty sad and scary too.

Maybe some people should start looking in the mirror a little before they strike out at others for their behavior and call them "fuckwits" without even having met them.

nous n'avons jamais été ami, mais dois avouer que cette fois tu as raison!!! camcaps est devenu un ramassis d'inepties, de délires pathologiques et de folie médicales, par une dizaine de nouveaux membres complètement débiles et dont la puissance intellectuelle ne dépasse pas celle d'une limace!!!! tous les fils de discutions, sont envahis de délires paranoïaques et de scénarios débiles qui emmerde tout le monde!!! les pages de conneries se succèdent de jours en jours, et l'on comprends ainsi la profonde détresse psychologique de certains membres, mais surtout la lacune mentale de "l'homme" du 21 eme siècle!!!! solitude, enfermement, isolation, frustration, bêtise et rancœur, se reflette dans tous les post!!!! je suis affligé par tant de débilités chaque jours sur cc!!! et on fini par s'enfuir devant cette vague de conneries préoccupante pour l'avenir!!!

we have never been friends, but must admit that this time you are right !!! camcaps became a bunch of nonsense, pathological delusions and medical madness by ten new members completely stupid and whose intellectual power does not exceed that of a slug !!!! every son of discussing, are flooded with paranoid delusions and silly scenarios that annoys everyone !!! bullshit pages successive day by day, and thus understand the deep psychological distress of some members, but especially the mental gap "man" of 21 th century !!!! loneliness, confinement, isolation, frustration, stupidity and resentment, if reflette in all post !!!! I am afflicted by so debilitated every day on CC !!! and eventually escaped before this wave of bullshit concern for the future !!!

Sad? Simple;

- etc etc etc.

Scary?

- etc etc etc.

I find this to be one of the most cruel, judgmental and insensitive posts I have read in quite a while.

In my eyes, I find those traits to be pretty sad and scary too.

Maybe some people should start looking in the mirror a little before they strike out at others for their behavior and call them "fuckwits" without even having met them.

I am so glad ozi that you fit your own description exactly see bold highlights in your own words-since you have nothing better to do with your life than to bash others is both sad and scary and that one of these so called fuckwits could be you;.  And by the way in case u cant read, this thread is about the girls and what they are doing, not about what we are doing or your ranting.  There is a thread above called rants where you need to be posting.

There is a bag on the floor in the living room that says Montserrat.According to Bing,"The Montserrat mountain is one of Barcelona's most popular day trips and is a great way to escape the city and see Catalonia's great landscape." Maybe that helps to explain where the girls went yesterday.