Where are the girls-what are they doing?

It's 12:32 am where I live,so I'm going to bed.The show resumes tomorrow.Boy have they got us hooked.Probably laughing their heads off at us.But it's still fun. Goodnight, and easy on the wet dreams.I'll be thinking about how Kamila was dressed all night.

It was me.She opened living room window before she went to Balcony,so I could hear her talking.I assumed she was talking on phone because there was no one else out there.I believe she had her purse with her.

Since she took her purse with her, I assume she went out onto the balcony for a quick smoke and to talk on her phone to somebody...........probably the person she had been with............Just my opinion !

Barcelona is not that safe; however there are still many people on the streets at sunrise. She probably came home via taxi. Barcelona is a port of call for the navy ships of many nations and is loaded with horny sailors on shore leave looking for women.

Kammi is now in her room smiling at her phone. Texting and listening. So, I'm pretty sure she hooked up with someone (maybe the guy in the boat). And if that's true, then it will be interesting to watch where this is leading. Will she be gone all the time now to see him? And will it change her relationship with Kristy?

I really wish Kristy wouldn't act like a lovesick puppy around Kammi. Kristy deserves much better IMO. I mean not better than Kammi, but someone who is really interested in her. If her behaviour is legit, of course. It still can be just completely fake and just meant to lead us on  :)

Well, let's wait and see...