Moving out!

I was not following this couple so I have no dog in the fight but I just read here that apparently this flat was in Italy and they send Russians to all those different countries. I wonder why they don't have English speaking people in English speaking countries such that we could at least understand what they say.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobbyjoe

They will be greatly missed.  I am hoping that RLC is just moving them to another apartment......

actually there is four rlc appartments are empty (alina/anton;taya/yarik and magdalena/joao appartment and now nelly/bogdan ) soo there is chance they moving in another appartment,we will see

They will be greatly missed.  I am hoping that RLC is just moving them to another apartment......

actually there is four rlc appartments are empty (alina/anton;taya/yarik and magdalena/joao appartment and now nelly/bogdan ) soo there is chance they moving in another appartment,we will see

why is there so many apartments vacant makes me think will any of them 4 apartments ever return nelly & bodgan a good charge alina and anton no way in hell been to long madalena & joao again i think a fair charge and taya & yarik myself can not see that apartment returning

Guest bobbyjoe

why is there so many apartments vacant makes me think will any of them 4 apartments ever return nelly & bodgan a good charge alina and anton no way in hell been to long madalena & joao again i think a fair charge and taya & yarik myself can not see that apartment returning

j think rlc team are in vacation for this summer,the website is not very attractive in this moment,

j hope we will see many updates for september

I was not following this couple so I have no dog in the fight but I just read here that apparently this flat was in Italy and they send Russians to all those different countries. I wonder why they don't have English speaking people in English speaking countries such that we could at least understand what they say.

Because us Brits are considered far to  "oooh noooo!" to do such a thing as this...unless it's for money or the promise of celeb status (like Big Brother) and even then, there would be far too many 'British' rules, compared to our European counterparts

Do we know for sure that this apartment is in Italy? I remember someone reached this conclusion based after seeing a shopping bag from a Milan store. If that was the only reason for saying it is in Italy then Nellie and Bodgan could have shopped there on some previous occasion.

It seems logical that RLC would want to concentrate their apts. in a few areas to for ease of maintenance.

I too hate to see them go.  They are the happiest couple of all the RLC and looking in on them was always something to look forward to.  We will miss them.