Moving out!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like others  before me, I will really miss this couple. They have had their problems, but come through them fine. They have not been afraid of the camera, and in doing so, have endeared themselves to us.

I hope RLC will give them their own apartment on their return to Russia.  After recent problems with RLC apartments, it's nice to see a happy ending to this one.  They probably won't read this

but I wish them all the best for their future together .  P.S. At least they are cleaning up before leaving !

I too hope that RLC can give them an apartment wherever they end up.  Her smile and attitude made watching this apartment not only exciting, but a pleasure.  They look like they really enjoy just being together.  We need more of that.

Hope the next tenants are just as exciting.

Do not be worried yet. Certainly, RLC has statistics on how much different apartments members are viewing, they do not want to let out Nelly & Bogdan. There may be a new apartment waiting for them in St. Petersburg. We must also remember that Taya & Yarik apartment went offline a few weeks ago and it would be foolish if RLC would not offer it to them. Nelly & Bogdan enjoy to be in front of the cameras, so they are likely to take that apartment. Of course, they may have something obstacles, for example, if they do not want their parents or relatives know how they live, or something else. However, I believe that RLC will not let them away. Only speculation, but within a few weeks the matter will certainly find out.

Guest Rodney_X

Nelly thank you, thank Bogdan, do not change anything, you are just a love both, good luck to you and a big kiss to all your guests and also Dasha

merci Nelly, Merci Bogdan, ne changez rien, vous êtes un amour tout les deux, bonne chance à vous et un grand bisou à toutes vos invités, et à Dasha aussi

Нелли спасибо, спасибо Богдан, ничего не изменится, вы просто любовь и удачи вам и большой поцелуй для всех ваших гостей, а также Даша

Nelly thank you, thank Bogdan, do not change anything, you are just a love both, good luck to you and a big kiss to all your guests and also Dasha

merci Nelly, Merci Bogdan, ne changez rien, vous êtes un amour tout les deux, bonne chance à vous et un grand bisou à toutes vos invités, et à Dasha aussi

Нелли спасибо, спасибо Богдан, ничего не изменится, вы просто любовь и удачи вам и большой поцелуй для всех ваших гостей, а также Даша

oui, pas grand chose à reprocher à ce couple plutôt sympa, qui a bien fait la fête, avec de nombreuses invitées, sans peur des caméras!!! merci à Nelly pour l'incroyable au revoir à la caméra, c'est très rare que les participantes s'en donne la peine!!!! merci et bonne route ;) ;) ;) ;)

yeah, not much to criticize this couple quite nice, who has partied with many invited, without fear of cameras !!! Nelly thank you for the amazing goodbye to the camera, it is very rare that participants get to the trouble !!!! thank you and good luck;);););)

Guest bobbyjoe

bon au moins on sait maintenant ce que rlc veut faire avec cet appartement,c'est à dire qu'ils vont donner

un visa de 3 mois pour un couple russe pour passer des vacances en italie dans cet appart et puis voilà,

c'est un peu le même concept qu'avec l'appartement de nora à peu près mais moi personellement çà me convient

car se coltiner un couple pendant 2 ou 3 ans comme leora/paul,non merci.