Now I remember why I don't watch this cam...

Yes it is a shame what has happened to this couple. I still like this couple although I do not watch them anymore. I miss the parties they used to throw and their guests. I don't know why but when they first moved in, I got the impression that they were going to be more adventurous in the sex department. Sadly this never happened. Dasha also used to look hotter in my opinion until she lost weight. Now she is too skinny. But I still wish the couple well and am at glad to at least see that they have not had any drama from what I can tell.

Yes, Dasha and Demid do seem to have unremarkable sex, and not very often, which is disappointing for RLC viewers who like spicier, more frequent action.  They do seem happy together though as far as one can tell and at her best, Dasha is very beautiful.  If you want to see real life, this is probably close to what it is for many people.

I for one though would prefer to see the limited amount of sex not hidden under the bedclothes and I suppose that this means I would like to see a new couple in this room  now.....

It is called RealLifeCam not RealSexCam. If all people are after is sex then there are plenty of other sites to watch. I am sure the people complaining have much more boring lives than those on RLC and probably no sex life. Simple solution, if you don't like it, don't watch it! 

I like to see pussy but I don't care if they have sex as it's just watching another guy do what I wish I did in his place.

If all people care about is to watch them have sex it'd be better if RLC hired me in place of Demid because I'd sure have sex a lot with her :p

It is called RealLifeCam not RealSexCam. If all people are after is sex then there are plenty of other sites to watch. I am sure the people complaining have much more boring lives than those on RLC and probably no sex life. Simple solution, if you don't like it, don't watch it!

cependant, il est quand même facile aux anciens membres de constater un énorme changement dans le comportement de dasha!!! il ne s'agit pas de demander du sexe à une participante pudique, mais de se demander pourquoi dasha est aujourd'hui une nonne, qui se cache sous la douche et pendant le sexe, et qui ne fait plus rien voir, alors qu'il y a quelques semaines, elle était joyeuse et n'avait aucun problème pour s'exhiber, dans la nudité et dans le sexe!!! cet appartement est totalement délaissé par les abonnés car il n'y a absolument rien à voir!!! les rapports d'audience de rlc doivent être affligeants, et je pense que dasha va avoir du mal à conserver sa place et son loyer gratuit, si rien ne change!!! un appartement sans audience est une perte d'argent importante pour rlc, qui finance toutes les charges au quotidien!!! ::) :-\

however, it is still easy to former members to see a huge change in behavior dasha !!! it is no wonder sex at a modest participant, but to ask why dasha is today a nun, who is hiding in the shower and during sex, and no longer see anything, so that few weeks ago, she was happy and had no problem to show off, in nakedness and sex !!! this apartment is totally neglected by subscribers as there is absolutely nothing to do !!! rlc hearing the reports must be distressing, and I think dasha is going to have trouble keeping their place and free rent, if nothing changes !!! an apartment without a hearing is a significant loss of money for rlc, which finances all expenses every day !!! : :): - \

Yep!  Bet you buy Playboy and Penthouse only for the informative articles too.  I also bet if none of these couples were having sex on cam RLC would have say, 2 or 3 mil subscribers. Not!  Get real newbie, you, just like everyone else, watch mainly for the sex.  Although you might just watch only to see the fighting and the rest of the drama.  Moreover, you don't like what I posted, just pass on it.  I for one don't need to see the same old hypocritical BS comments responding to those who pay $45 bucks a month for RLC and are paying members here when they have a gripe.

Good comment! The irony is startling when you think about it...

CC slothing drone : ''let's complain on how some people in RLC aren't having enough sex for my amusement... while I'm waiting here, watching from my computer... having even less sex...''