How did this site start?

itsme

What is the background on this site? It seems like an obscure site that no one would really accidentally happen across. How did they get so big? Even now as "Camarades" they sill have a bunch of people going to it. The only reason I found out about it was from here. Even now with almost no way to actually see the site without an invite people are still on.

Capture.jpg

I had a lot of experiences with ww back in the day...some good ones, but mostly bad ones thanks to that insane owner of the site.

I found out about ww from here.  If I remember correctly, someone posted something from a bodybuilding forum that talked about the site.  Or maybe some member here just mentioned the site.  Not sure.

In any case, due to my run ins with J, I won't ever go back there.  I could.  He threatened me with legal action, but I could visit without him knowing I was there.  But I have absolutely no desire.

And, from what I've heard, there's nothing there worth my time.

Past history...best left in the past.

(on the other hand, if J has changed his ways...maybe someone will let us all know)

btw, that woman has REALLY porked out.  I remember her when she was skinny.

I found out about by sheer luck while exploring opentopia. About 2008 or 9. My first contact was with this gorgeous redheaded college student from the UK who never got naked but was still wonderful to look at and yak with. Akathome would have been the second. At that time she still texted with her fans.  Jan (Caerwyn) and Jeanne, in the picture, were among the next. I had a lot of good experiences until I met Charlotte1005 and then bad experiences through my own fault, I guess, of thinking I had made friends. Jacques, the owner, started WW.com in 2005 (I think...maybe sooner) on a bet that he couldn't produce and stream a perpetual gif. I think that's a myth but that is how the story goes. Jacques had to start battling rude trolls and stalkers who would heckle some of the woman to take off their clothes. Sometimes driving them to tears and to leave. Since the site was an "anything goes" site it became a problem especially since the site had no real security and had plenty of back doors as some of us here know too well. Things went south from there because the mods became part of the problem too. The owner would permanently ban folks at the drop of a hat and in some cases would go after the bannee. Some deserved this but most didn't. At some point Jacques sold WW.com and focused on Camarades which, I believe, was always the parent company. He also started all the BS of invitations and having to be a member or no texting. The membership went from over 200 members on line at one time to maybe a few 10s of total membership during this time. Mostly I had fun until I was permanently banned because of Charlotte1005 and some others. It is also where I met Mr. Gunne.

What i don't understand is why are some cams still restricted even though no more nudity.And people think RLC is a waste of money for memberships?,hah.I have been banned many times for calling J a dictator,banned  by him and by the mods who swing on his dick like little minions.And WW_watcher aka (pelones), you were and are,the biggest cry baby,or more like an old lady, than anyone i know.Many people were tired of hearing you and knew you were one of a few recording them and gossiping.I understand some of the reasons i was banned,because i was,and still am,an asshole to people i don't like.I guess the truth hurts and they run and cry to mods, which i find is very weak,like some on here i will not mention,they know who they are.The thing with Charlotte is she teased(and very good at that without trying), and only went so far,but most wanted more and got pissed when she wouldn't,so who's problem was that really? Have a great night.  :D

Shame on you Mr Bluto. You made all that up. Whoever you are/were, sorry to disappoint you but I never recorded anyone. Don't know where you got that. I did, however, save a few of the archived pictures of the more popular girls; but they were public domain. Crybaby? Really? I'll have take your word for it. I agree I can be a bit sensitive sometimes and I am sure not everyone liked me; such is life. I am flattered that you paid enough attention to me to keep track of my alias change and form an opinion of me. But, unlike you, I've always been polite and I don't call people names and I don't repeat unfounded and unprovable gossip. Believe it or not, to the best of my knowledge, you are the first person who ever outright attacked me. That makes you special.

The only guy I remember, besides Caerwyn, was some fellow named techo69(?) who was from the east coast, drives a jeep, and likes the herb and moonshine.

Some of the best pics I viewed were from the sites own archives. Never saw much use in recording videos from there because the feed was too slow and thus out of focus if the image was moving.

All of the content...whether ww archive pics or the video feed...were dependent upon the quality of the member's camera equipment and their own internet connection.  Some of them had good stuff...some of them had crappy stuff. 

For example, Ann's hula hoop stuff was, in my opinion, worthless to watch because her cam wasn't very high quality and her internet connection just plain sucked.  Her cam feed was like watching stop-motion video.

On the other hand, one of the last things I saw on ww was Caerwyn and Jeannie getting frisky on his couch when she visited him in Holland.  His equipment was relatively good and the stuff I saw was definitely worthy of being recorded.  Not to mention here were a mod and an ex-mod doing the nasty on a feed that was NOT child-safe.  (I didn't see J hurrying to ban them for violating his "rules")

Good point. JoJo. Ann's hula hooping would have been more fun to watch if the quality had been better.

I didn't see it, but I was permanently banned by J and shunned by Jan and Jeanne shortly after their tryst. I never found out why -Emperor J didn't need a reason-, but Jacque did do a lot of interfering in personal tet a tets. However, he and Jan were good friends and that is probably why they were never banned.

Mr Bluto the Truthsayer. I am intrigued by the prospect of causing gossip I never fostered and furthering gossip I never heard. Suppose you enlighten the viewing audience. No need to worry about PMing. I am sure the readers here would love to hear it too.

You may start with how much recording I did, on WW/camarades, and who were the stars...Please!

Mr Bluto the Truthsayer. I am intrigued by the prospect of causing gossip I never fostered and furthering gossip I never heard. Suppose you enlighten the viewing audience. No need to worry about PMing. I am sure the readers here would love to hear it too.

You may start with how much recording I did, on WW/camarades, and who were the stars...Please!

YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO WHAT YOU DID. AND I LIKE HOW YOU ERASED YOUR OLD COMMENTS ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO RECORD DIOSAMALKA BECAUSE YOU WERE AT WORK.NO BIG DEAL,THE FEW PEOPLE THAT KNOW,ARE THE FEW PEOPLE THAT REALLY MATTER.JUST PROVES WHAT A PHONY,LIAR YOU TRULY ARE.

YOU KNOW AS WELL AS I DO WHAT YOU DID. AND I LIKE HOW YOU ERASED YOUR OLD COMMENTS ABOUT NOT BEING ABLE TO RECORD DIOSAMALKA BECAUSE YOU WERE AT WORK.NO BIG DEAL,THE FEW PEOPLE THAT KNOW,ARE THE FEW PEOPLE THAT REALLY MATTER.JUST PROVES WHAT A PHONY,LIAR YOU TRULY ARE.

I'm not really interesting in your pissing and moaning about a site that nobody really cares about anymore or about what anybody did on that site back in the day, but I'm kind of curious why "bluto", a full member of CC has turned into "BLUTO", a newbie.

Oh...wait...I know.  BLUTO is a sock puppet.  You are lucky CC has a minimum of rules.  That kind of thing would get you booted from most forums.