The first new couple has now arrived!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting. Living room camera 9 which was always in the free zone for me, suddenly is in the pay area. This true for anyone else?

The are probably try to increase the number of customers. In the past, they have often moved into the bedroom to have a very not exciting film evening together. ;)

Just a trick. So als long as the party is as exciting as now, it is not worth paying money for it. I think.

One thing we have to admit to the girl, she's full into this pantomime game. Very cute. :) Also the older guy in the jacket is fully a part of the game. Most other guests are doing good. A few nice guests they have brought together. Good work.

Unfortunately, all of them will be gone soon. And probably non of them will be seen again.

In the last few weeks I have seen so much nonsens on this page. Now, the page is evolving. However, very slowly. Now, i think, they are comparable to one of the better RLC appartments. So, I think, it will still take some time until they found something worth paying the money they requested. But they're going in the right direction, I think.

Archived