The desk

From what other members have said and what I've seen him working on he's a student of some sort to become an electrical engineer. Members correct this if I'm wrong. But he's always tinkering around with some electronic thing or another. He's built shortwave radios and various other things. Someone pointed out that these are standard assignments for that type of school.

But aside from that I've seen him fix pretty much anything that gets broken in the house. Leora's iron, a radio, he tinkered with the washing machine and fixed his drill. He seems to be pretty handy on that front. But someone said that they saw him fixing something in their closet in the old apartment and a bunch of sparks flew out at some point.

From what other members have said and what I've seen him working on he's a student of some sort to become an electrical engineer. Members correct this if I'm wrong. But he's always tinkering around with some electronic thing or another. He's built shortwave radios and various other things. Someone pointed out that these are standard assignments for that type of school.

But aside from that I've seen him fix pretty much anything that gets broken in the house. Leora's iron, a radio, he tinkered with the washing machine and fixed his drill. He seems to be pretty handy on that front. But someone said that they saw him fixing something in their closet in the old apartment and a bunch of sparks flew out at some point.

You would be correct on your recollections.

That so called 'Tube Clock', is a device that counts down the time in which Paul will rendezvous with the mother ship.  Aliens that offend mask themselves in a humanoid form, such as Paul, are hindered by and limited in two crucial aspects.  They have very small, albeit tiny lungs, which is more than sufficient for their own planetary atmospheres but are unable to exert themselves for very long here on Earth.

That is why he is incapable or unable to display any appreciative amounts of energy, and explains why he often relies upon Leora being on top and doing much of the work, as well as accounts for the short duration in which he is unable to sustain himself during that of this human form of procreation.

Often others have wondered how he can just sit there while Leora is completely naked and hot enough to light a match off of.  Well, the simple truth is, these other worldly creatures just aren't that interested in fucking girls, though they do seem to show a marked preference and interest in that of dogs.

If she should one day take to barking, believe me, he would suddenly jump to attention. 

Like many, I have been studying him now for quite some time, and can state with almost complete certainty that Paul is not of this world.  I also would council that others keep a close watch on him as well, and his little tinkering's.

Your country, and this world, may well depend upon it!

That so called 'Tube Clock', is a device that counts down the time in which Paul will rendezvous with the mother ship.  Aliens that offend mask themselves in a humanoid form, such as Paul, are hindered and limited in two crucial aspects.  They have very small lungs, which is sufficient for their own planetary atmospheres but are unable to exert themselves for very long here on Earth.

That is why he is unable to display any appreciative amounts of energy, and often relies upon Leora getting on top and doing much of the work, as well as accounts for the short duration in which he is able to sustain himself during the human's form of procreation. 

I have been studying him now for quite some time, and can state with almost complete certainty that Paul is not of this world.    I council that others as well keep a close watch on him and his little tinkering's.

I surely hope E.T Paul dosen't think all human females are as hot as Leora... cause someone's gonna get fired when he goes back to his planet to report on all this...