Bad new's, you'v been tricked.

Kamilla is a model named Betty Boop and has a boyfriend that picks her nose from time to time.

it's all just a play to sell more.

http://www.boop-boop-a-doop.ru/models/user/HotLipsHoolahan.html

time to leave rlc forever ...

(Post slightly modifed by Your Lord And Master to comply with the CamCaps rules)  ;D

Well so she seems to be, unless she has a twin. Nice pictures.Moscow city

Experience: Small

Height: 170

Weight: 47

Hair Color: Black

Hair Length: Long

Eye Color : Brown

Type of face : European

Chest: 86

Waist : 62

Hips : 88

Dress size: 42

Shoe size : 38

the name you mentionned is the name of the person who took the photos.  She has many models working for her.  Kamila is just one of them.

might be, but the point is, she got a bf and that thing with kritsy is pure play to get more members.

and it's fucked up imo.

Just Google the name and you will find many other girls posinng for Olga.

like i said, it's not about the name, it's about she has a bf and all the things you see in the house with her and kristy, its all fake.

anyhow, i did my part, let you guys know the facts, do with this info whatever you want, this is up to you.

the name you mentionned is the name of the person who took the photos.  She has many models working for her.  Kamila is just one of them.

No that is her real name and shouldn't be posted or mentioned on this site, for the 1000th time...sigh

like i said, it's not about the name, it's about she has a bf and all the things you see in the house with her and kristy, its all fake.

anyhow, i did my part, let you guys know the facts, do with this info whatever you want, this is up to you.

maybe before you post something check the forum first, nobody got tricked

we all know about her modeling, boyfriend & blah blah,

everybody knew kamila was a model since her first visit and everyone knows her and kristy are like best friends so who got fooled and if she has a boyfriend or girlfriend who cares knowone got fooled cause we know all this already.