Bad new's, you'v been tricked.

maybe before you post something check the forum first, nobody got tricked

we all know about her modeling, boyfriend & blah blah,

And more importantly, DON'T START A NEW FUCKING THRREAD FOR SOME BULLSHIT!

i am 100% sure 85% of rlc members had no idea about the at fact she got a bf.

and yes all of you got fooled since i real in this forum EVERY DAY about you guys whining "yeah ! they will have sex ! you will see !" and woah ! guess what ? they will NEVER HAVE SEX cus it's all a bloody act.

now, you can keep whine  that you knew about it, i don't give a fuck since this post is aimed for the guys, like me ! who didn't knew about it.

B-Y-E

Bad new's, you'v been tricked.

Maybe YOU'VE been tricked, but I've been saying it was all an act from the first day they started flirting and teasing each other. But it's not like RLC put them up to it or made them do it. This was something they planned to do all by themselves. Either that or Kristy really does want Kamila and Kamila has no interest in her.

The bottom line is, I knew it was a joke from day one.

i am 100% sure 85% of rlc members had no idea about the at fact she got a bf.

and yes all of you got fooled since i real in this forum EVERY DAY about you guys whining "yeah ! they will have sex ! you will see !" and woah ! guess what ? they will NEVER HAVE SEX cus it's all a bloody act.

now, you can keep whine  that you knew about it, i don't give a fuck since this post is aimed for the guys, like me ! who didn't knew about it.

B-Y-E

What? These girls are no lesbians and will never have sex with eachother!? It's all a big tease? OMG! I'm shocked  :o

What will be the next revelation? That al the tenants actually know that we are watching them? That RLC isn't a real voyeur site after all? It's mindblowing  ;D

Thanks Sherlock.   

Who got tricked? You missed some background.

If member A calls member B an ass-hole, member A will be deleted. If member B just reads and doesn't reply with a come back, member B will remain. However, if member B comes back to member A with you are an ass-hole, both will be banned. This way we'll find out who the men or women as the case may be or the person who no longer wants to be part of this nuthouse. We'll get to it, trust me. It just may not happen that minute. Bash Admin or a Mod, you're history, no second chances.

There are a few of you that push the line and don't use direct names, for this you get one warning and then Adolph will step in and put you in the gas chamber personally.

I don't read the apartment threads too much. The lack of the ability for people to write in English is annoying to say the least and I'm not going to take the time to translate every page. Woof, wanted to be a Mod because he likes the apartment threads, fine. You got 'em. Though it seems that's where 90% of the problems come from.

If you don't like a person, fine. Post on your silly social media page, not here. We don't care.

If I'm reading and I find something out of place, of course I'll deal with it then and there. But if you were to read the complaint log, it's always the same cast of characters being complained about. This can't continue.

We don't care if a tenants name is plastered all over the Internet, it won't get printed here and you will be banned, no warning. Personal pictures, Banned. Addresses, banned, Email, banned. GPS coordinance, banned. Are you starting to see a pattern here?

I don't sit at my computer all day to babysit, I just check in and read then leave. Like now.

If I wasn't so busy right now watching the girls ? on the couch  I would have dropped some banhammer gifs for ya'll pleasure, maybe later, you guys just won't learn, these mods are not fucking around with ya'll anymore, break the rules and Bammmmm!!

Kamilla is a model named Betty Boop and has a boyfriend that picks her up from time to time.

it's all just a play to sell more.

http://www.boop-boop-a-doop.ru/models/user/HotLipsHoolahan.html

time to leave rlc forever ...

(Post slightly modifed by Your Lord And Master to comply with the CamCaps rules)  ;D