Well, I finally

mic351

did it.  After a few months at $44.95 per, I cancelled my membership.I just can't see paying that amount with freezing cams, a bunch empty apartments, and so many "vacations". At first, I thought the site was going to grow but it seems as if the only growth is in the problem department.  That coupled with their lack of meaningful  response to customer feedback has led me to take this step.  Anyone else experiencing the problems I've had?  Did you cancel your membership too? 

I'm new at RLC, but it seems that last days most of actions are on free cam.

Carla and Mario  always fuck in the  living room

Leora and Zora provided us very good show on the free cam.

- Maya and stephen don't make sex

- Dasha and Demid hide very seriously under the blanket and the light off

- Nina and Kira : Ok, one hot sex  session in the dark this month. That's all

- Adrianna and Daniel : ?

- Nora Kamilla and Kristy : I'm bored with this scripted soap opera where nothing happen.

- Carina and sabrina : I've seen 2 impressives hot sessions in the dark where butch hope to be a guy

So i dont know if 45$ is warranted to see always these same shaved pubis in the shower every day.

Hate to say this but I think its time to get rid of the girls app or make it less scripted infact not scripted at all and less like a soap opera then if or never this happens I would like it to stay lost hope with this apartment and the change of girls every month pisses me of

Hate to say this but I think its time to get rid of the girls app or make it less scripted infact not scripted at all and less like a soap opera then if or never this happens I would like it to stay lost hope with this apartment and the change of girls every month pisses me of

Not that I disagree with the decision to cancel the subscription, but it isn't RLC or the girls that are making it like a soap opera. It is the members here that are so glued to this apartment and try to dissect every little conversation and action that makes it so. Even after all this time, you STILL have people that believe that the girls will have sex. You have people that are trying to analyze their relationship between Kami and Kristy and Kami and her boyfriends or ex boyfriends or whoever the fuck they are. If people didn't care so much and were not so thirsty to see these two girls have sex, to the point where they believe everything simple minded conspiracy theory, there would be no soap opera.