Observations

Timewarp

I was going to post this over at the "Old dudes" threads but they say you can only post weird stuff there and this is pretty mundane.

As much as anything else, I find the cultural difference in the various apartments interesting. I have noticed for instance that almost all of them drink Coca Cola and apparently the concept of diet soda is not at all popular in these areas.

My observations. I should add I have never been to Europe. They all hang out in their underwear, they have small clothes washers and a rack for a dryer. They don't have US like showers , actually one does. They don't wear shoes and if so its slippers/sandles, they do love Coke and the females love to masturbate

I haven't watched any of the RLC cams in a long time, but I suspect they like to masturbate because their guys are 3-minute men and don't work to get them off.

It reminds me of Mighty Mouse from way back in Elena and Artur's apartment.  That girl would let her bf fuck her...he's get his rocks off...and then she'd push him out of the bathroom and use the shower head to get her an orgasm.

They are not concerned about the future of the earth  >:(

Some of them use a lot more water per day than I use per week, and the majority of the water use is completely unnecessary. Refrigerator doors may be open unnecessarily several minutes, windows open for long periods during the winter. Lots of lights on for no reason. Many of them purchase each time a new plastic bags from store, although they can be used several times.

See. You and I would get along great. It's not an over-concern for the environment on my end, although I do my part to make sure I recycle, shut off water and electricity. (Hydro)  I don't want to pay for something I'm not directly using. I'm not going to light a room if not in it. Aside from security lights and cameras that run 24/7, but they are next to nothing, I don't cool the house to 72F if nobody is in it.

As I look out for myself, conservation is also used.

See. You and I would get along great. It's not an over-concern for the environment on my end, ...

Me neither. I'm just stingy, but I was too ashamed to admit it  :-[ I can not live in a building where electricity, water and heating are to be paid collectively by all the apartments.

Back to the observations. There are many IKEA products in many apatments, like furniture, bed linen, kitchen utensils, decorative items, ... Maybe Ingvar Kamprad,  is also founder of RLC  ::) One of the richest people in the world, but also extremely stingy.