Guests in their new apartment

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am of the opinion that their divorce was real . I believe they are both yearn for those good moments they had. They were no longer angry with each other, when entering the apartment Nelly and Bogdan. They were at the beginning of their sex session very filled with blessedness and seemed like they were really waiting for that moment. After sex Diana laughed and cried at the same time, all that was because of how blissful she was. When Diana was asleep Efim dance in the living room, this was in my opinion a bit exaggerated.

If I remember, when they left the project , it was not Diana who finished with EFIM , but EFIM which ended with Diana.

Tenants can leave the design time it wants , the basic rules are:

1 ) shall not cover the camera , with the risk of penalties to pay .

2 ) have to prove in the next 10 days you are a couple, or friends of sex, only friends living under the same roof and sleeping in separate beds are asked to leave .

3 ) If it would generate a child at the end of pregnancy are asked to leave .

Diana and Efim may well have resumed dating , EFIM may have apologized to her, and she accepted .

If I remember, when they left the project , it was not Diana who finished with EFIM , but EFIM which ended with Diana.

Tenants can leave the design time it wants , the basic rules are:

1 ) shall not cover the camera , with the risk of penalties to pay .

2 ) have to prove in the next 10 days you are a couple, or friends of sex, only friends living under the same roof and sleeping in separate beds are asked to leave .

3 ) If it would generate a child at the end of pregnancy are asked to leave .

Diana and Efim may well have resumed dating , EFIM may have apologized to her, and she accepted .

you know all this informations because you have ever seen a RLC contract. it's for sure.  ;D

Guest bobbyjoe

nelly appart and zoya appart is praticaly sure it's in the same building

and for the dasha appart it's in same building too or in another part of the city,

all this three appartments are in st petersbourg,

nothing exciting to see dasha/demid here,j prefer return watching adrianna with the guests,we see more good

nelly appart and zoya appart is praticaly sure it's in the same building

and for the dasha appart it's in same building too or in another part of the city,

all this three appartments are in st petersbourg,

nothing exciting to see dasha/demid here,j prefer return watching adrianna with the guests,we see more good

à Marseille, on a l'apéro des voisins, une fois par an, je pense que dasha, Nelly, diana et zoya, pourraient inviter angelà, taya, jannet, polina et katya plus souvent!!!! ;) ;) ;)