Guests in their new apartment

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please tell me someone has photos of the girl staying with them tonight

There are a lot of pics of her in the attachments section because she used to be a tenant briefly. You can also look in the RLC forum archives for Polina and Igor. There may be some in there that haven't been deleted yet.

There are a lot of pics of her in the attachments section because she used to be a tenant briefly. You can also look in the RLC forum archives for Polina and Igor. There may be some in there that haven't been deleted yet.

The pic posting on CC has really slacked off!  This used to be a really good forum, lots of pics posted but not anymore, and I believe the main reason is there is nothing to post pics about for the most part.

The pic posting on CC has really slacked off!  This used to be a really good forum, lots of pics posted but not anymore, and I believe the main reason is there is nothing to post pics about for the most part.

Very true. But, since Polina was here when there was still some good stuff, I figure there should be a good bit of her. I hope so for those who didn't join until she left because she has a very nice body.  ;D

Very true. But, since Polina was here when there was still some good stuff, I figure there should be a good bit of her. I hope so for those who didn't join until she left because she has a very nice body.  ;D

That is very true bookmaster, there should be some good stuff in the archives!  I just wish I could be a paid member just to see what is all in there LOL

(The Image Content is no longer accessible and has been removed).

WOWWWWWWW

No video?

If you are a member and can access the attachments, then you will find some vids of Polina in the bath on around page 45 (it could change depending on how much more gets added to the library before you get to it).

I'm sure there are plenty more from that page on back. Good luck.

Thanks, I was able to find a few videos to