Paul has returned!

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course she has her arms around him on the couch, touching his face while eating cake.  He remains aloof, and semi uninterested.  Eating like a slob.  Probably an Alpha playa who doesnt really give a shit about her.  She is the mender, wants to fix things.  Something in his eyes as they are eating in the kitchen feels fake and condescending, but her cracks a smile here and there.

Guest Squirrel

He's back and sitting on the couch. I feel a distinct chill all the way across cyberspace from the frosty reception!

Looks like the chill has warmed up considerably.

If they do kissy-huggy make up, this will be very hard on our friend NL. That means he's struck out twice now on his quest for a goddess...we'll have to console him. Have you seen any bottles of single malt Scotch in any of the apartments? We'll need a big bottle to save him from his anguish if Paul returns...and pour me a shot while you're at it!

Guest NL Forever

He's back and sitting on the couch. I feel a distinct chill all the way across cyberspace from the frosty reception!

Looks like the chill has warmed up considerably.

If they do kissy-huggy make up, this will be very hard on our friend NL. That means he's struck out twice now on his quest for a goddess...we'll have to console him. Have you seen any bottles of single malt Scotch in any of the apartments? We'll need a big bottle to save him from his anguish if Paul returns...and pour me a shot while you're at it!

ha ha very hard indeed...LOL

Guest NL Forever

wonder if RLC gave him a hard time and told him to get his ass back in that apartment?

They had gone out, didn't see them come back maybe just for maintenance or they did come back and this is to give them some private time to sort things out.