Paul has returned!

Guest friedel

ich nehme an er hat fremdgefickt,sie hat es rausbekommen und ihn verlassen

Wenn man seine kalten augen gesehen hat,mußte sie auch angst bekommen.

Vieleicht ist die Wonung wieder frei,dann kommt nächste woche Frischfleisch.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul played with Leora on the couch for a bit touchy feely then into the bed room where he gave her a quick poke and came all over her stomach and even wiped it off for her and went to sleep.

Guest giuseppe r

I do not know if any of you have noticed that Paul, when he returned to the apartment, always wear the same panties and the same pants. He always touches his nose and pulls upward with the nostrils. Yesterday, when they are back from shopping, and he was in the bathroom, wet nostrils and pulled on again. I have a near certainty that he makes use of cocaine.

Guest giuseppe r

Another doubt comes to me, when he fuck with Leora. How many years can have this guy? I think he has less than 30 years of age. How can his dick get soft while he is fucking a beautiful pussy like Leora? Cocaine has these effects on sex.

Guest giuseppe r

The rabbit will team up with Paul (he's a rabbit in bed). I just hope that Paul is not jealous of him and do not do die of an overdose of cocaine.

Guest NullBurner

I do not know if any of you have noticed that Paul, when he returned to the apartment, always wear the same panties and the same pants. He always touches his nose and pulls upward with the nostrils. Yesterday, when they are back from shopping, and he was in the bathroom, wet nostrils and pulled on again. I have a near certainty that he makes use of cocaine.

Maybe he's Linas Brother ;D