Apartment Under Maintenance

• 3 weeks later...

I was sad to see them go. For over a year the rooms have kind of sucked, but these two made it interesting. Just to see how far they would go in their playful petting. I was sure that they would have taken it a bit further after that nude candle light massage fueled by a few glasses of wine.....and then NOTHING! lol left us hanging, but Bravo to the girls!

It sucks that they left. They needed their own apartment. Nora has held in their forever. Now she is gone too. well hopefully the other two will come back. I question the keeping of my account. It's getting pretty boring, but hey! That's just real life! Right?

GS14

I was sad to see them go. For over a year the rooms have kind of sucked, but these two made it interesting. Just to see how far they would go in their playful petting. I was sure that they would have taken it a bit further after that nude candle light massage fueled by a few glasses of wine.....and then NOTHING! lol left us hanging, but Bravo to the girls!

It sucks that they left. They needed their own apartment. Nora has held in their forever. Now she is gone too. well hopefully the other two will come back. I question the keeping of my account. It's getting pretty boring, but hey! That's just real life! Right?

GS14

donner un appartement de manière continuelle à kamila et kristy est impossible, car elles ne sont pas, comme nora, résidentes en Espagne......elles sont juste en voyage......

provide an ongoing basis and apartment kamila kristy is impossible, because they are not as nora, resident in Spain ...... they are just traveling ......