Nora, Jenny & Nikki - Pictures Split#1

On ‎2015‎-‎09‎-‎09 at 3:25 PM, K.Lane said:

Elle te touche le pied, se met un doigt dans la bouche et tu dis rien ???

RLC, mets nous des vrais mecs... de ceux qui cartonnent leur femme et après vont... tiens, je n'ai plus d'idées... Allez, je vais me bouffer un chocolat...

So for the Newbies of RLC and CC who wanted to know what it was like when Nora and Kiko had their own apartment back in the good old days,here you go my friends now you are having it played out right in front of your eyes,Now you get to see what we saw back then so go ahead my friends enjoy ;D ;D ;D

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

So for the Newbies of RLC and CC who wanted to know what it was like when Nora and Kiko had their own apartment back in the good old days,here you go my friends now you are having it played out right in front of your eyes,Now you get to see what we saw back then so go ahead my friends enjoy ;D ;D ;D

Yeah sort of. But Nora is more nude and masturbates and takes baths and showers in front of the camera and has sex and talks and .....  Well she is just way MORE than when she and Kiko had an apartment.

You are 100% right about that Albacore,I wonder if I was the only one who stayed up night after night back then wishing that she would rub one out.We never even knew what her honey pot looked like back then either.

To me though she seems to act differently when Kiko is around,I think her more wild side comes out whenever he's not around.Like the masturbations,massages,girl showers,half naked twister,stripper clothes dancing and couch teasing. :P :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

Yeah sort of. But Nora is more nude and masturbates and takes baths and showers in front of the camera and has sex and talks and .....  Well she is just way MORE than when she and Kiko had an apartment.

Kamila is a very beautiful girl,but Kristy is the kind of girl that would put a smile on my face every daythat I spend with her,I could see us going on every little adventure from camping to jet skiing to jumping out of an airplane,I would have non-stop fun with her,I just have to remember to pack her watermelons ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

She is my favorite kind of girl,the adventurous spontaneous type 8) 8) 8) 8)

I'm gonna miss her :(

Kristy was a unique special fun person. Kami was also a beautiful person. Did you see how Kami cried when Kristy wouldn't talk to her. I felt so bad for Kami when that happened. But Kristy that next to last night, fooling around with Kami, trying to make out, etc. was priceless, When she said in english to Kami fuck me while sucking on her fingers, I was floored. It would be very hard to resist that girl if she came on to you. Ironically, I think Kami's resistance to sex with Kristy was being gradually worn down when they had to leave. I hope they are still together. I miss them both, the best rlc had.