are they having sex now ? someone pls record ?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he narrowly escaped losing her from the fight they had before.  I don't want to dig his grave, but neither he, nor Kiko, have a bit of class.

And in the case of Leora, she's a girl who craves affection, and can stand for things to be out of order so to speak.  That's why to her credit she is so tidy and neat.

Yes, He got lucky that time, but only because she wants everything to be working or good.

If she ever found anyone else, who actually takes pride in his attire, or is in his mannerism a bit classier and more exciting to be around,.. It's over!

That's an interesting interpretation of events. But of course, we have to worship the girls & bash the boys don't we?

Leora is arguably one of the most beautiful girls to grace RLC, but like the saying goes, beauty is only skin deep. Underneath is sick needy little girl.

She'd be a fantastic one night stand, but a relationship? no thanks! I've sailed on the S.S. Psychobitch before, It's not a fun trip.

I had high hopes for Paul when he left, but her begging and pleading brought him back. I think it's reached a point that it's easier to stay and put up with her. Definitely some Stockholm Syndrome going on here.

I wouldn't classify any of these couples as having a healthy relationship, but they have to be a little fucked up to sign up for RLC to start with, don't they?

Guest NL Forever

sorry guys I failed to get this one (was out at the time - yes I DO have a real life!!), although I did get the showering earlier...will post as soon as I can process....

That's an interesting interpretation of events. But of course, we have to worship the girls & bash the boys don't we?

Leora is arguably one of the most beautiful girls to grace RLC, but like the saying goes, beauty is only skin deep. Underneath is sick needy little girl.

She'd be a fantastic one night stand, but a relationship? no thanks! I've sailed on the S.S. Psychobitch before, It's not a fun trip.

I had high hopes for Paul when he left, but her begging and pleading brought him back. I think it's reached a point that it's easier to stay and put up with her. Definitely some Stockholm Syndrome going on here.

I wouldn't classify any of these couples as having a healthy relationship, but they have to be a little fucked up to sign up for RLC to start with, don't they?

Def agree with you after watching what played out with Ariel and Harvey a couple months ago and the way Alma acted last month when Stephan said he was leaving i said some of these girls got some loose screws in their head im not saying i know exactly whats wrong with them because i dont im just goin by what i observed Lora in my opinion seems like the most normal of all of them but who knows maybe she hiding sumthing too

Oh I promise you I'm no fool when it comes to girls or women, and half the reason I sometimes feel this contempt for some of these guys here, namely Kiko, and Paul, is because of the way they allow these girls to walk all over them.

But the other reason is simply because they have no snap, no spark of inventiveness, or class.

It's hard to put into words,.. I'm not saying they have to be James Bond, but they sure as hell can show some sort of mystique or manliness in their character at times.

By the way, and I say this out of respect for you, Trickshot,.. I once dated Messalina, if you know what I mean.  And yes your right about how being pretty in of itself doesn't negate evil.

Guest Squirrel

Thanks to Woodworker & Trickshot for having a thoughtful discussion in this thread. Both make excellent points: the points being that these are REAL people we're talking about. I'm all for healthy fantasies about the physical beauty of some of the women (it's natural for a hetero male, afterall, I'm REAL too) but I know fantasies are NOT reality.

I also know physically beautiful women often do not need to develop character or discipline and can become a huge hassle for the men that "win" their companionship. I also know from experience that most women do not keep their good looks as they age; but they can retain grace, self-discipline, and wisdom if they have the capacity for these virtures. The question for camcaps members is A) With whom do you want to have a sexual fling of make your fuck-buddy? B) Which person do you think will actually grow to develop their skills & wisdom?  C) Who would you actually choose as a life-long mate? D) If you were an employer, with whom would you have enough confidence to hire? D) Who would you create and raise children with?

No particular one of these Real people will satisfy all five criteria.

I'm hesitant to be critical of the young men on RLC for the simple reason that I haven't walked a mile in their shoes nor have I dipped my pen in the same ink-wells. I don't know the weight of baggage they carry.