time limit

Guest bobbyjoe

Guest bobbyjoe

there is some couples on rlc are here around 3 years like leora/paul ;nora/kiko;maya/stepan,

it's really too long,it's not attractive see the same life every days during 3 years.

how many time maximum you think it's better the tenants leave for the turnover?

j think one year maximum is good period for see the tenants stay here and after that the contract stop

and the time is coming for new tenants,like that we wiil see a lot of turnover with the 12 appartments there is for keep the attractivity,it's 3 years j'm on rlc now j have always take one membership every 2  months but this time j'm really not interesting with rlc propose actually,j wait minimum 3-4 good updates for renew.

the appartments are clean  but the turnover and the castings quality is the most important for me right now

Although I can understand where you are coming from and can appreciate your opinion.

I don't think people really understand what the RLC project is really about. It is not about sex it's about Real Life hence the name. They being RLC offer you a look into the lives of other people in there homes which is provided by RLC. They receive no other compensation other than the apartments they live in with the exception of furniture and utilities. You mentioned changing people out after one year Why would RLC want to get rid of there star people the ones most everyone tunes in to watch? The sex is just icing on the cake for us the viewers to get to see. There is no mistake that Leora and Paul's apartment is the first one to show up when a person first comes across RLC. Leora is the golden goose so to speak for RLC simply because she is a major exhibitionist and loves thinking about people watching her. whether be just prancing around the apartment in barely nothing on or totally naked and especially when she's bating or giving Paul three minutes of sex. I can not comment much on the other apartments because I rarely ever view them.

Anyway those are a few of my thoughts on RLC.

Speaking only for myself, if long-timers like N&K, M&S, and L&P left, it would be like losing old friends, like killing John Snow at the end of the "Game of Thrones" season. Losing Alina left many members here distraught. Personally, I still miss Meerkat.

RLC needs to keep a measure of tradition and continuity going, even as it goes on to new experiments with other apartments.

Guest bobbyjoe

Although I can understand where you are coming from and can appreciate your opinion.

I don't think people really understand what the RLC project is really about. It is not about sex it's about Real Life hence the name. They being RLC offer you a look into the lives of other people in there homes which is provided by RLC. They receive no other compensation other than the apartments they live in with the exception of furniture and utilities. You mentioned changing people out after one year Why would RLC want to get rid of there star people the ones most everyone tunes in to watch? The sex is just icing on the cake for us the viewers to get to see. There is no mistake that Leora and Paul's apartment is the first one to show up when a person first comes across RLC. Leora is the golden goose so to speak for RLC simply because she is a major exhibitionist and loves thinking about people watching her. whether be just prancing around the apartment in barely nothing on or totally naked and especially when she's bating or giving Paul three minutes of sex. I can not comment much on the other apartments because I rarely ever view them.

Anyway those are a few of my thoughts on RLC.

ok,thanks for your answer,j have not talking about the sex in my post,my reflexion was only  for keep the attractivity j think it's better the couple stay maximum 1 year and after this time present new couple,personaly j don't watch some appartments because j know her life day after day like leora and after 3 years you see this life you stop watching but if rlc refresh couple every year j will renew more my suscription,j have understand the concept of rlc but rlc are here for make a business too,if there is no members,rlc not exist it's like that

Guest bobbyjoe

Speaking only for myself, if long-timers like N&K, M&S, and L&P left, it would be like losing old friends, like killing John Snow at the end of the "Game of Thrones" season. Losing Alina left many members here distraught. Personally, I still miss Meerkat.

RLC needs to keep a measure of tradition and continuity going, even as it goes on to new experiments with other apartments.

ok but j think that's depend too your point of view on rlc,if you have stay always in the positions with the free cameras,it's not a problem see the same couples during 3 years j understand that but the problem start for me when you pay and you see not many difference with the free cameras and you see some couples with strange comportment on the pay cameras(hiding)when j suscribe j pay for see normal life and not couple hiding or take bath with underwear,j start really change my mind and j think j'm gonna spend more time right now with the free cameras.

it's not normal actually j regret alina or diana,j think it's because rlc is not attractive in this moment,

j hope rlc will make good updates before this end of the year

• 2 weeks later...

For me personally, I agree with bobbyjoe 100%.  I feel like a change over would keep the site fresh and lively.

I never view Leora's apartment because I see MORE than ENOUGH of her in the pictures thread on CC.  If that girl passes gas somebody is going to snap at least 4 or 5 pictures of it!  Because of all the same ole pics of her day after day it has turned me off to her.  Don't get me wrong here everybody, I think she is a pretty girl with a nice body but quite frankly if she left tomorrow it wouldn't hurt my feelings at all.

Dasha & Demid are a total bore and also need to be replaced as well as Maya & Step in my opinion.  RLC is very boring and these long time couples don't do anything to keep it fresh!!

I believe there shouldn't be any time limit per say as long as the tenants keep it fresh and lively.  Just my opinion folks.