apartment 2

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now she's fucking the other guy by himself. This is a very strange dynamic going on in this apartment.

Edit: looked like just a blowjob

I have seen her fuck the other guy a couple of time usually with her boy friend watching. I have not seen her fuck her boyfriend ever, she give him blowjobs but no sex. I really don't understand this apartment. It seems like they are trying to entertain us all the time this isn't a real life apartment.

I have seen her fuck the other guy a couple of time usually with her boy friend watching. I have not seen her fuck her boyfriend ever, she give him blowjobs but no sex. I really don't understand this apartment. It seems like they are trying to entertain us all the time this isn't a real life apartment.

cam1122.jpg

cam1218.jpg

The 2nd apartment of the villa is opened, for sure in the same building as the rooms are almost a mirror copy of the first one.

Screen_Shot_09_24_15_at_04_34_PM.png Screen_Shot_09_24_15_at_04_36_PM.png

The first common meal together, obviously the second girl is still missing...

All I can say is finally a 2nd apartment at least they are trying to get as good as rlc now instead of just having the one that was stupid hoping for more apartments now