apartment 2

Guest sanspseudo5999

Azam should not go into too much love apartment 2 it is often on the couch and the first to return to apartment 1

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree. I base this on the fact that Ivorian tried to get her to touch his cock by manipulating the shower head and she would not do it. I actually cannot explain why she would even get into the shower with these guys unless she is trying to explore all her options.

She is young and it is okay to explore the options. The sexual standard for a girl - a man - is not her thing so she has to look around. but maybe she simply needs a place to sleep and shower in Moscow, as she obviously goes to work every morning. So she has joined this project and is playing the game .. as long as it will be acceptable for her.

Her massage sessions with Akira really aroused her - both taking and giving. Would be worth to repeat.... 

She is young and it is okay to explore the options. The sexual standard for a girl - a man - is not her thing so she has to look around. but maybe she simply needs a place to sleep and shower in Moscow, as she obviously goes to work every morning. So she has joined this project and is playing the game .. as long as it will be acceptable for her.

Her massage sessions with Akira really aroused her - both taking and giving. Would be worth to repeat....

I tend to agree. As for Ivorian, he should stick to trying to seduce lesbians as he leaves a lot to be desired as a handyman.

lol how fake :screwy:

I did not see tears

But explain to you how it's done

This is an old trick used by some of the hypocrites to relieve Pressure

And all what happened here was the fact

Fighting etc ..................

Not work, but he played in martial arts such as Dzy

Method used by some girls

Very easy to know a girl is making sex and you want to do to make it exciting to ridicule in front of people

By the way I came out of here

Not work, but he played in martial arts such as Dzy

Method used by some girls

Very easy to know a girl is making sex and you want to do to make it exciting to ridicule in front of people

By the way I came out of here

Maybe you should try posting in your native language because more often than not, your English makes no sense.

It's got to suck having to live with a girl that you only wanted to fuck. I bet Akira didn't see that shit coming lol. Should be interesting to see what happens if and when red head comes back. Maybe a threesome? Or maybe both girls hate each other.