apartment 2

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few days ago in Apt 2, people were naked, dicks were waggin, titties were poppin'. Now look at it. Thanks Tanya!!!

I agree. Tanya and her scandalous bullshit fucked up a really good thing for us viewers. I predict we won't see those kinda of parties for a while now. Then again, it's not like they have to party every single day. Everybody needs time to recover.

I agree. Tanya and her scandalous bullshit fucked up a really good thing for us viewers. I predict we won't see those kinda of parties for a while now. Then again, it's not like they have to party every single day. Everybody needs time to recover.

Adding insult to injury, the guy in Apt 1 has been there a few hours and already looks bored. Dizi just seems to want to visit Tanya.

A few days ago in Apt 2, people were naked, dicks were waggin, titties were poppin'. Now look at it. Thanks Tanya!!!

Damn, I feared that would happen.  Though after all the drama from last night, they might all be drained.  All the Karen-Tanya-Akira was a lot to handle.

Damn, I feared that would happen.  Though after all the drama from last night, they might all be drained.  All the Karen-Tanya-Akira was a lot to handle.

The show must go on. :( Too bad for dizi. She need to handel the new guy and the abandoned kid to.  :doh: No fun.

Sorry wrong thread. I keep it, because it is an answer.

Looks like Tanya and Akira about to get started. And round 2 for Petra/Ivorian in the living room.

At this point, I don't even care about that anymore. I just want to see Dizi getting fucked.

But please, not with karen. That would be just to disgusting. Dizi would certainly not start something by herself. So, it would have to be played and skripted by VV. And this show, realy nobody like to see, I think.

Ivorian is truly an asshole. He has just played that he would use a condom and realy did not used it at all.  :bang head:

Petra ist pissed, legitimately. Such an idiot. For this, I would throw him out of the project.