apartment 2

all i can say is we need more of it lol petra is a sex maniac

If she were more attractive or had a better body, she would be perfect. It's funny that the least attractive woman there Petra (in my opinion) has the most sex and the most attractive woman Dizi never has sex. I hope the new guy in apt 1 gets to fuck Dizi at least once.

• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm quite surprised that there hasn't been more discussion about the group sex that happened a few hours ago.

I think most posters here just have access to the free cams so once the action goes into the bedrooms we are cut off.  I also seem to miss a lot due to time some issues-they are most active from 10 PM to 1 AM which is 3 pm to 6 pm for me.  I usually get home to see them get ready for bed.  Oh well...

I think most posters here just have access to the free cams so once the action goes into the bedrooms we are cut off.  I also seem to miss a lot due to time some issues-they are most active from 10 PM to 1 AM which is 3 pm to 6 pm for me.  I usually get home to see them get ready for bed.  Oh well...

I'm able to cap but VV won't take my prepaid card. And the few people here that have accounts don't cap.  :idk:

I'm able to cap but VV won't take my prepaid card. And the few people here that have accounts don't cap.  :idk:

I have a friend who has a premium account.  I am going to see if he has any videos he might be able to share.  I will let you know - though we live near each other so he is seven hours behind VV like I am so he misses out on a lot of the acrion.  Still, some is better than nothing!

Guest sanspseudo5999

If there is something happening in the other rooms of the apartment with 2 dizi and a guy if he can register and post here it would be nice

thank  ;)

If there is something happening in the other rooms of the apartment with 2 dizi and a guy if he can register and post here it would be nice

thank  ;)

I have a simple tip for You: You could just buy a VV ticket. That would be somehow fair, isn't it?  ???

Guest sanspseudo5999

I have a simple tip for You: You could just buy a VV ticket. That would be somehow fair, isn't it?  ???

what is the price of a ticket ?