Sexual Activity

Maxxie

Guest friedel

gebe dir recht.ein neues paar 50-60 jahre alt,sexsüchtig veranlagt,und wir haben

ein neues hobby und können falten zählen

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For anyone that has seen them have sex, do you know if she makes a lot of noise or is she really quiet?

they make sex maybee one time per week.

this couple is not very hot for make sex every day.

Poor Maya, she looks like a horny girl walking around the apartment & if she only gets it once a week damn.

it's 2 week,j'm member and j have see just one time ride sex with night vision.

j wait long time every day for see some sex but nothing or j have see one time hidden sex inside bed.

this couple don't like very much sex.too soft couple for me.

j like room just leora and alma,rest couple is bad for me.

I'm sure Maya love the sex its the guy who probably doesn't want to give it to her. sad she deserves a good fucking every day.

It'right! The only interesting activity is SEX. 30 $ for to see playing games, are wasted.

Okay, We'll skip the "it's not a sex site" lecture, some people just don't seem to get it. Let's go with your point of view - You paid $30 to see some sex.

That brings up 2 questions:

How much sex do you consider worth $30?

How much sex are they having?

For the sake of this argument, let's say I'd be willing to pay $1 to see one of the couples having sex. Therefore I should expect to see sex 30 times a month to get my money's worth.

We have 7 couples here, 8 if you count Alma's guests. That means that all the couples need to have sex at least 4 times a month to make their "quota", making that once a week average.

Now, how many times have they had sex? I don't keep track, but I'm sure there's a few OCD's on here that have their little tally sheet.

So how much sex is worth your hard-earned dollar? If they aren't having enough sex for you, then don't subscribe. If they are, then quit complaining & enjoy it.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Kidamagasha

Well stephan sleeps on the wet spot tonight..

he just came on her ass, and she turned over for him to lick her..

ps. whoever said that Maya is quiet, if she keeps doing that she could be a rival to alma. she was definetely not quite this time.