Playboy to stop featuring nude women

itsme

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2015 at 3:11 PM, KarenKraft said:

Perhaps it's just their Braille edition.

brailleplayboywtext.jpg

Personally, I though they should have added a 'Scratch and sniff' tab next to their nude models, if they wanted to give the magazine a new bent.    

"HAROLD!,.. Get your nose out of that magazine this instant!"

Aw crap it's taken me almost 25 years to get the courage to pose for the centerfold for Playboy. HH was just talking to me last month to come in and do some test shots....I asked him if he could wait a while longer I wasn't ready yet.  He said no no no Clo you have to do it now before it's too late... I understand why he was so anxious. Hopefully Playboy won't commit suicide.

I have to tell you boys...you looked at Playboy back when and you found out what women looked like naked...I looked at it too and learned how to pose. I made believe I was doing a centerfold shoot and posed just like the pictures in the magazine, almost every day in my bedroom ..my father walked in on me one time and the first thing he said was " What are you doing? Practicing for a Playboy centerfold? OMG !!!!! My daddy reads Playboy?

The Playboy Mansion has been sold to Daren Metropoulos, of Metropoulos & Co., the private equity firm that famously helped rescue Twinkies snack cakes from extinction when it boughtHostess out of bankruptcy. He's a 32 year old multimillionaire whose father is billionaire Dean Metroupoulous. The funny thing is Hugh gets to live in the house until he dies, which likely won't be too long given that he's 90 something years old.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/06/real_estate/playboy-mansion-sold-twinkie/index.html

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived