Tver - Split 1

spielo

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Petra doing both guys earlier? Fucking Ivorian and blowing Akira at the same time. Too bad she didn't blow both guys at the same time. When redhead is there, the couples get very adventurous, even switching partners. Hope redhead is coming back soon. And hope Phil's friend will be back soon. Meantime, Phil and Divi would make good sex. Maybe do it in bathtub like they did once. Got to lose Tanya though.

Did anyone else catch Petra's personal kinky streak on Tuesday evening. She had one of the guys lube up her ass, then went to her room and put on a single rubber glove, went into the bathroom and was fingering her ass, moaning quite well.  Someone tried to enter the bathroom but she very vocally told them where to go!

Dump is in Tver now they don't seem happy to see her, Akira ignored her and even pulled away from her when she tried to touch him. I hope they kick her out of VV tired of look at her 13 year old looking girls body and someone needs to tell her she can't dance. I think tonight VV sent her to Tver so Paul and Dizi can have so alone time.

That would work out great if only Dizi was at the apartment! Where is she? It is boring watching Phil just sit around all day. And Tanya was kind of rejected by Akira, I think he is bored with her clinginess. Still Tanya certainly can hang out at Tver with others. Tanya and Phil are a little awkward. These apartments need an infusion of new blood, believe or not, despite all the sex at Tver. If Phil's friend and redhead joined the project, that would help.

Dump is in Tver now they don't seem happy to see her, Akira ignored her and even pulled away from her when she tried to touch him. I hope they kick her out of VV tired of look at her 13 year old looking girls body and someone needs to tell her she can't dance. I think tonight VV sent her to Tver so Paul and Dizi can have so alone time.

No idea why you're so angry. I'd really wish that you would avoid these insults.

One thing is seams to be clear, Akira has no interrest in her. What I do not know is why she  behave so strangely. There seams to be only one useful solution for her problem: Tanya should have  as quickly and as often as possible sex with Ivorian!    ::)

That is the solution. The only one.

And, more importend: Do not take everything so seriously.  :)