Tver - Split 1

spielo

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think sometimes when you get excited about fucking someone, but can't stay hard when you enter, it may mean you subconsciously don't really want to fuck her. Ivorian never had trouble getting it up for Petra or Dizi. Yasia is amazingly sexy, maybe having to perform with someone like her is intimidating him.

You know, she could try to help him a little, suck him or jerk him, but all she does is lie there on her stomach. It reminds me of what happened with Jitka's boyfriend's brother with the other girl. He couldn't get it up a couple of times and she did nothing to help him. Is this a pride thing for Ivorian or does Yasia believe only the guy should do something to make it happen?

I think sometimes when you get excited about fucking someone, but can't stay hard when you enter, it may mean you subconsciously don't really want to fuck her. Ivorian never had trouble getting it up for Petra or Dizi. Yasia is amazingly sexy, maybe having to perform with someone like her is intimidating him.

Ivo had same problems with Dizi the second night in Akira´s room, so that she started to rub on out herself.