Tver - Split 1

spielo

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The fact that Ana took off tonight to party with whomever, shows that she is committed to no one. If as a young woman that is her choice, then good for her.

You cannot throw Anna against her free decision into Tver apt. Wrong thread.  :welcome:

ivo most nights he sleeps on the coutch,i'm thinking  ivo and petra are not a couple or never were i think this two people just put together in the same bed room just like anna&phill or dizi and ?(whoever) and he seduced like he does withe out any commitment with his part but she seem to like him abit more, that's why she never have sex with any one else but him.she seduce the others to make him happy and get them away so he can get the girl and hopping one day he will choose her if she is paciant and accommodating for all his needs which is having sex with every new girl comes around, that's why the girls don't seem to care having sex whether she is there or not because she is just like them have no claim on him. im sure every one has their opinion about them but to me that is the only thing that makes sense to me in this very confusing site. :idk: