Tver - Split 1

spielo

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It “appears” to me that Iyory is trying to get permission from VV or Petra to fuck Anna. He is making a lot of phone class and even had Akira make a couple.

maybe he was asking them to get ride off petra so he can be free to go to the other apartment to have sex with anna, he wanted anna but petra did notl ike her.

I just realized it, Anna wants to be Ivo's Akira's gf. She acts just like redhead. She is all over him, hugging and snuggling with him and fucking him whenever he wants. Only problem with her strategy is that Ivo isn't Akira and he will eventually tire of her clinginess. The sex will keep him for only so long. Once they get new girls, he will seek them out. And I don't know what happened with Petra. Is she leaving? Why didn't they just have sex in Petra's bed since she is out? Maybe she told them they could have sex but not in her bed. And where is Phil and new guy? Dizi is talking to Akira in Tver.

The whole thing is bizaare. They cleared out from Voronezh so Anna and Ivo could have sex. Dizi slept in Akira's bed. Then Phil went back and is alone with Anna, and Ivo went back to Tver and is with Akira and new guy. Don't these people ever sleep? How does Phil deal with Anna after that? They actually seem ok. I guess that is the way it is in the VV scheme of things. Ivo will fuck Anna then they go back and sleep in their beds. Very strange. I think Slapjack is right, they let them fuck who they want as long as it staged for maximum effect. They seem to like to let them roam from apartment to apartment to let things happen as they may. By the way, it was funny when they were earlier playing a blindfold game and Phil stuck his cock by Anna's face. Why was she a bit shocked, she sucked off Phil before. And how come she doesn't blow Ivo or play with him, it might have helped him stay hard before when he was fucking her. Not like Akira's redhead who can suck like no one else. Her blowjobs and swallowing of Akira's cum cemented his interest in her as his gf. Will see if Anna can do that. Really, all she does is let him fuck him mostly in  one position. Boring!

Spoke too soon. Anna went back only to cook for Phil, then went back to sleep with Ivo, where she will end up permanently. But not in Ivo's bed. So Petra will be back and she must have told them not to sleep in her bed. Will Ivo be able to get it up later?