Tver - Split 1

spielo

Despite what people who didn't see seem to think, Phil's cock was in Sonia's pussy for a few minutes. And I did not see the earlier action when she rubbed her pussy over his cock, but saw the ending fuck. Some people saw the first part, I saw the last part. She must have put his cock in once she got him hard, but he didn't come and they stopped. Talk about a real tease! She even fucks him but doesn't help him cum. Ultimate blue balls, but at least they fucked. It will be a long time if ever before he does that again with her.

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It might be best to just let him have the fantasy. It looks like bringing Sonja over to the dark side means treating her like a sex doll and letting her know that she should now do whatever they ask her to do. It doesn't look like she minds..

By the way I have been meaning to say that the tweets from VV sound like they are being done by a horny 14 year old.

You know who's to say Phil didn't get pissed off and went to the staff and asked once Dizi left to put her

somewhere else. All that cock teasing, well you know us guys can only take so much.

Despite what people who didn't see seem to think, Phil's cock was in Sonia's pussy for a few minutes. And I did not see the earlier action when she rubbed her pussy over his cock, but saw the ending fuck. Some people saw the first part, I saw the last part. She must have put his cock in once she got him hard, but he didn't come and they stopped. Talk about a real tease! She even fucks him but doesn't help him cum. Ultimate blue balls, but at least they fucked. It will be a long time if ever before he does that again with her.

Please, Just post a simple image showing the penetration or stop this nonsense.

Thanks sat11 for your saying that. I was quite shocked when I looked in and saw her fucking him with her on top. I didn't see the earlier part so no build up for me. But it was so emotionless on her part and he didn't seem that thrilled either, like they told her to do it and he wasn't pleased that she was doing an obligatory fuck with him. Phil, you're better off without her. If they get you a new girl, I hope it is one with some emotions and less ambition to rise to the top of vv. Fuck em. Wait until Ivo sees new girls and tosses Sonia to the side.

You know who's to say Phil didn't get pissed off and went to the staff and asked once Dizi left to put her

somewhere else. All that cock teasing, well you know us guys can only take so much.

i think phill had a choice of that or nothing, he choose that every time i guess it was better than nothing

I don't record pics or video, am a technophobe. Did you watch Phil and Sonia after she teased him rubbing her pussy on his cock for the rest of the night until when they went to sleep? Because I did. I bet you didn't watch all the time! Don't impugn someone else's character when you don't know. Fuck you, you can't begin to hold a candle to my honesty and integrity as a person. And your opinions are meaningless to me! I have no axe to grind, just said what I saw.

I don't record pics or video, am a technophobe. Did you watch Phil and Sonia after she teased him rubbing her pussy on his cock for the rest of the night until when they went to sleep? Because I did. I bet you didn't watch all the time! Don't impugn someone else's character when you don't know. go look Fuck you, you can't begin to hold a candle to my honesty and integrity as a person. And your opinions are meaningless to me! I have no axe to grind, just said what I saw.

sorry I'm not into guys. I saw the whole thing from start to finish. Don't get me started on honesty

or integrity. I have no axe to grind either. If you would go and look at my posts I try to be a voice

of reason. I wasn't the only one telling you they didn't have sex. just to make things clear. I like your

posts sometimes and have hit the like button. When you ignore 4 or 5 people telling you they didn't

have sex. That gets frustrating. Like we are the crazy ones.

Mr1010 you are a good person and have added a lot of great posts and incite. (sp) Keep posting

we need more voices not less.

your opinions are meaningless to me!

Then again this post won't mean anything to you either.

By the way, Mr. Box (is that your real name, mr. integrity?), don't ever edit someone's posts. First of all, after it is posted, it is posted so it doesn't stop the post. If someone did that to me in person insulting me like that, that person would have a black eye! Why don't you post in your real name? My real name and dob are partly in mine. I will never, ever doubt what someone says happened. I will take it at face value. I can judge by the way someone writes whether or not they are kidding or pulling our legs. I have never lied in my posts. Check back.