Tver - Split 1

spielo

• Replies 747
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hate the new cam angle it cuts off the sofa

Capture_2015_11_07_21_08_24_413.jpg

The new cam is not for the "couch view". it's for the view from above of action in the middle of the room(Like Petra's table shenanigans) It was a good decision by VV. Same exact thing with the new bathroom cam.

Why don't you post in your real name? My real name and dob are partly in mine.

Hmmm, so which one is your name? Is it the "mr" or the "1010"?

I will never, ever doubt what someone says happened. I will take it at face value

If calling 5 people that tell you there was no sex liars is "taking it at face value" in your book, then your "insightful" posts have no value at all!

yes im sure. it was anal. I saw him put the condom on, she was on top.  she got him hard first by rubbin her pussy, then the anal happened

Another "create your own ending" story. Seeing a guy put the condom on and the girl grinding on top does not indicate anal penetration. Just yesterday Ivo wanted to try it and she said no because "her ass is three times as tight as her pussy". And you don't go into anal without proper "warm up" Did you see that?

no hate the fucker lol

but why? he is living my fantasy, no work , alot and lot of sex, and rest(sleep) in other word eat, fuck and sleep. o brother i dreamed of that as long as i remember but the bills have to be paid, me just jealous

The new cam is not for the "couch view". it's for the view from above of action in the middle of the room(Like Petra's table shenanigans) It was a good decision by VV. Same exact thing with the new bathroom cam.

But unfortunately with 4 cams in the room, there is no cam showing the couch in an good angle. Actually it would be enough to turn cam 10 slightly to the left or to lift up cam 5 by appox. 0.5m. Small changes with a big impact. ;) Also cam 6 could use some more pillow and should be turned a tiny bit to the right. Currently the head is cut off, unfortunately.

But unfortunately with 4 cams in the room, there is no cam showing the couch in an good angle. Actually it would be enough to turn cam 10 slightly to the left or to lift up cam 5 by appox. 0.5m. Small changes with a big impact. ;) Also cam 6 could use some more pillow and should be turned a tiny bit to the right. Currently the head is cut off, unfortunately.

they should take a lesson from rlc about camera angels (yes they have some not good ones )and be professional stop changing the angle every time it become popular  make it good and decide to make it a free or a paid. this is just quantity no quality at all.