Nastya & Zheka - Aka Nora & Kiko - Apt. 5

Guest JoJoGunne

Good Job, Dude!!

You made her sob and laugh at the same time and y'all had simultaneous orgasm.

Don't get much better than that.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JoJoGunne

Well, I'll be damned!  A two-fer!

Y'know, Mark may be a power fucking dude, but he could learn a thing or two from Nora and Kiko.

What do you think Mark should learn, Jojo ?

Btw, the file 'd be "lighter" if you set screenshot at jpg, right ?

@Pulp :will you up the beginning, too ? Thx

Guest JoJoGunne

What do you think Mark should learn, Jojo ?

Btw, the file 'd be "lighter" if you set screenshot at jpg, right ?

@Pulp :will you up the beginning, too ? Thx

Mark has had more than one instance of being able to fuck long and hard but, in the end, not being able to hang long enough to satisfy Lina.  His main technique is to pound and orgasm out of her and it mostly works.  But not always.

Kiko and Nora, on the other hand, fucked...and both came...twice and neither time was hard and heavy fucking.  It was all due to technique.

I happen to like png pics, but I'd be willing to change them if you can explain why they are a problem.

I think you 're totally right about technique, that 's the key !

People say "Size is not a matter but time is !" lol.....

About cap., the file JPEG is much smaller size and good enough (in the case of Reallifecam) for everyone to open or dl faster.

PNG as "best for screenshots" with better quality in case you  want to zoom but quite heavier (Mb vs Kb).

Some cameras in this site are not good even with more lights.

It's up to you, nothing wrong with png anyway.

Guest JoJoGunne

I have a pretty fast internet connection, so the png files load quickly...but I can see that it would be a problem for others.  I'll post jpg's from here on out.

Guest workhorse

I know. Here's the video.

This is the end (what a orgasm!)

I have also the beginning.

Hmmm.... ;)

Hey Pulp2010, thanks for the video! Can you provide a link for the whole video (including the beginning)?

Good work man! Nora is great, isn't she?

Thanks a lot ;)

Guest MrNiceGuy

Can anyone tell me what is Nora's address ? I wanna send her a new pair of boxers. She had these on for the last couple of months and i'm gonna puke... :(

Guest JoJoGunne

Can anyone tell me what is Nora's address ? I wanna send her a new pair of boxers. She had these on for the last couple of months and i'm gonna puke... :(

Me too, dude!!  Especially since she sometimes puts them on without panties.  Those boxers must stink as bad as her unwashed pussy.

She hasn't showered in three days.  She just wipes her underarms a little with a wash cloth, sprays on some deoderant and goes out of the apartment.  I wouldn't be surprised if her pussy starts itching.